Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latina Beauty - Cambridge - TOFTT  (Read 2014 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6658828) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline wordy

I've been on here too long without ever leaving a review, so thought I'd better do something about that...

External Link/Members Only

Saw Latina Beauty a week ago in Cambridge.  She had no reviews on here or AW so this was a bit of a gamble.  Initial comms were a bit strange.  I rang the number on her profile which rang with a strange (Brazillian?) dial tone.  The call was answered but there was no reply on the other end.  I tried again and was met with the same.  A minute or two later I received a text message with a menu of what was on offer.  Anal was offered at £50 extra, which is not mentioned on her AW profile.  I did not take her up on this.

We arranged a time over text, and I turned up outside and texted her again.  Had to wait outside for a minute or two before she replied with the flat number.  The flat is about 10 minutes walk from the station.

My initial impression when she answred the door was that it was not the same girl as the pictures, but then I noticed the tattoos which definitely matched.  Her AW profile is heavily airbrushed, and she was not wering makeup, so facially, she doesn't look quite as nice as the photos.  English was also pretty non-existent.

We got the money out of the way and we both started to get undressed... wow!  Her body is incredible.  Curvy in all the right places and amazing boobs!  I went in for a kiss and she reciprocated with full-on DFK.  It's not often you find a girl who kisses that deep and passionately, so this was very welcome!  She went down for a BJ (OWO) which was also excellent, and then it was my turn to lick her pussy, which tasted great, and felt amazing with her shapely, and very soft legs around my head.  The only dampener on this was her receiving and replying to a few text messages while I was going down on her.  Every time she would say "Sorry.  My boss".  Eventually they stopped and she seemed to be enjoying it.

On with the johnny.  We fucked missionary, and then her on top.  More DFK and eye contact during this, and I eventually exploded in the bag with her on top and my face buried in her amazing tits.

We tried to have a bit of a conversation as I was getting dressed afterwards, but her lack of English made it tricky, so it was done via google translate!

Overall, I was initially sceptical until the moment I saw her body.  The DFK was also great, so if you like kissing I would definitely recommend.  The text messages were a bit annoying too, but overall I left very happy, so I'm putting this as a positive.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Excellent -  and respect for TOFTT and your first review.

Can you state what you paid please, for how long,  and what her other extras were?

Helps to build a picture if she tours and prices change etc.

Thanks again, glad you had a good time.

NFS
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 02:17:46 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline wordy

I paid £80 for 30 mins

I think anal was the only extra for £50

Offline PilotMan

My initial impression when she answred the door was that it was not the same girl as the pictures, but then I noticed the tattoos which definitely matched.  Her AW profile is heavily airbrushed, and she was not wering makeup, so facially, she doesn't look quite as nice as the photos. 

She has turned up in Chelmsford today, but the pictures of her are all blurred and there are no tats showing.

A more recent review has her described as "an old rough fat fuck in her late 50's"

Do you think it's the same girl you saw?

Offline scutty brown

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Offline PilotMan