Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal.Lady - Wandsworth  (Read 7274 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Kalvin01

Seen Crystal a few times over the years. Just keep forgetting to write a review but not today.
Always text a date and time a few days before hand and she replies when she can. Block of flats in Wandsworth not hard to find with simple instructions from her.

Always greets me at the door and ushers me into the bedroom. Quick shower to freshen up and straight back to her room for a snog. She does not dfk but the kissing is nice. She then advances to giving me a blowjob by me standing up and her sitting on her bed. After a few moments I ask for the special watersports 69 that I always pre arrange before the meet. My favourite bit of the meeting is licking and fingering the piss out of her during 69. Moving onto the sex we always start with her getting on top riding me cowgirl, then doggy with either me standing or kneeling on the bed. Last position would be prone bone or missionary so I can lay down a while after the long session. Recover, shower, pay, quick chat and leave.

Crystal has always delivered a good enthusiastic service. She has a great attitude and always willing to leave me satisfied. Nice to talk with too, I like her accent. Great blowjob skills and knows how to take a good pounding.

External Link/Members Only

Online VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks for the review. I've been contemplating seeing her again. Gorgeous looking GILF and an excellent SP. She's very close to me as well.

I thought she did DFK???

Offline blackd2103

Thanks for the review. I've been contemplating seeing her again. Gorgeous looking GILF and an excellent SP. She's very close to me as well.

I thought she did DFK???

She did when I saw her but that was well over a year ago. Perhaps some of the services she provides has changed since then

Offline Kalvin01

I thought she did DFK???

I very much agree, gorgeous and great at what she does! Good price too. I definitely think you should visit her again. She has wrote when she is on break under her details tab fyi. As for dfk maybe she did not fancy me, who knows… but it’s still listed on her likes and maybe you might be lucky. My last visit was the start of March.

Offline another381

I saw her last week, DFK for the whole session. Same as the first time I saw her, walked in and she moved in for the kiss herself.
Review to come but no surprises i had a great time.

Offline Ae139

Kalvin01,
Could I ask you about the Watersports in 69. Something I would like to try.  How did that work….in the bath….on the bed with towels…?
I know it was a while ago….Thanks for sharing.

Offline Kalvin01

Kalvin01,
Could I ask you about the Watersports in 69. Something I would like to try.  How did that work….in the bath….on the bed with towels…?
I know it was a while ago….Thanks for sharing.

Not to worry. I have seen her a few times and have almost always got the same service since my post.
To answer your question… She has always been happy to oblige and always lets out a few spurts of piss. And there has always been a towel on the bed ready, whenever I have requested this. Hope this helps. Have fun and don’t drown :D