Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angeline - Allure - Lambeth  (Read 1004 times)

Offline HighHeelLover

External Link/Members Only

A few yrs ago I would have said Allure had the best line up of women. Camille. Zoe. Lara. Angeline. Tara. Gabby. Most have left and gone Indy but Angeline has stayed. She was on HL and I reading her other report on here I thought I’d give her a blast as only her n Camille list everything under services.

Saw her back in March in Lambeth area. Did want to see her just after New Years but she took a break n returned in March.

Booked via agency. Simple. Called on day to confirm in the morning and then called whilst approaching the hotel to be given room number.

Knocked on door. Usual hiding behind door business.

I did mention to the agency wanted her in full lingerie n heels. Also mentioned wanted anal so she was prepared beforehand.

The girl. Quite tall with heels. I’m 5.9 and curvy girl. Big fake boobs kinda hard but minimal scarring. Looks like she has fillers in her lips. I would say mid 30s is about right. Chatty but not over the top.

Was offered shower but had one before i travelled. Started with kissing on the bed. Not DFK quite light with occasional flicker of the tongue.

Got her to lay down I proceeded RO. Now not saying she isn’t hygienic nor am I saying she smelt but she just didn’t taste right downstairs. Maybe it was soap or moisturiser she uses but it didn’t taste right imo.

Now queue the fake moans which is somehting I hate. Tried to insert a finger but was given a no no. Carried on lapping away and was told I had made her cum. Clearly didnt get anywhere near.

Switch role. Good use of saliva and attention to ball n shaft ratio. Did some rimming too which was good. However she was a bit rough when gaggin on my cock. Very toothy in parts which put me off a little.

On with the rubber and she used a bit of saliva to lube things up. Started off on mish then mover her legs over my shoulders for a pounding. She can take a good pounding, switched to doggy for more pounding and then finished off in probone for round one.

Short break and general chitchat. She a nice girl. Engaging and attention on me throughout. Leana in for kisses every now and then but again very light kissing.

She starts round two off with sucking me off. Again good use of spit. She proceeded to face fuck herself on cock but again really toothy I’m still hard thankfully and ask to rubber up. Started with doggy then moved her on top. Asked about anal she she moved to doggy. She lives up with her spit and slowly back onto my cock but we weren’t having much luck. Normally I tend to ask for butt plug inserted to be ready. I’ve never had much luck without a toy inserted beforehand. She tried but it wasn’t going in.

Decided to give it a miss and just went back to fucking her around the room and infront of the mirror. Some dirty talk but seemed a little force imo. Fucked her till I couldn’t take a more and came over her boobs.

Would I see her again?? Probably not if I’m honest.  Think I had higher expectations. She was nice enough but for £350 I can get a whole lot more filth. Maybe it was my fault for not asking for more??? But the tooth blowjob didn’t help and left my dick saw. And her Pusey didn’t taste right.

Offline Griffin75

Cheers for review OP - have had her on my HL for years - but will definately give a miss!