Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lorena Party Girl - N12  (Read 745 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6661667) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline emkay

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nothing particularly wrong with this one, but it just wasn’t one that felt great. Texts clearly come from someone other than the girl. They offered kissing as standard and DFK as a premium but it wasn’t on offer. I don’t think “party” means illegal substances but that’s not my thing anyway.
Weak English, this place rotates Brazilian girls, I see them come and go on AW before there is a chance to book. N12 near Finchley Memorial Hospital. Very easy parking.
The girl is very attractive but very vanilla. Great body, good oral with, her on top, she worked hard to make me cum. £90 P&D. There are too many others to want a revisit.

Offline brandnewday75

Thanks for the review. I do keep seeing these Finchley listings and wondering if they are indeed even real.

This one certainly caught my attention, like you mention in your review, she’s very attractive.

No great surprise the English is almost non-existent I suppose.

I’m in London again towards the end of next week but mainly central, so whether it’s worth the hassle of hopping on a bus to see her I don’t know.

Those body shots though keep making me think about though. Lol.

Offline smiths

Thanks for the review. I do keep seeing these Finchley listings and wondering if they are indeed even real.

This one certainly caught my attention, like you mention in your review, she’s very attractive.

No great surprise the English is almost non-existent I suppose.

I’m in London again towards the end of next week but mainly central, so whether it’s worth the hassle of hopping on a bus to see her I don’t know.

Those body shots though keep making me think about though. Lol.

This brothel in N3 has been there for many years and has had hundreds of WGs come and go in that time. I got fucked over once years ago their, neg review done at the time and avoided it since. And the WGs are too expensive for my liking nowadays anyway. They charge a premium rate because they are Brazilians, so what, whats so special about a Brazilian WG, nothing for me.