Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Annamae_Blue - Liverpool  (Read 1172 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6428152) (14 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Gregstephens6969

External Link/Members Only

Plenty of other reviews on here so I’ll keep it short. After reading lots of reviews I thought I’d have to give her a try.

Comms were excellent, communicated on WhatsApp, organised a time and she told me the location which was easy to find. Some apartments just on (Unadvertised street name removed)t, entered the code she gave me and in I went. We agreed 30 mins for £90.

Straight upstairs to the apartment, sorted the paperwork, and off with my clothes.

Anna is a small very slender girl! She was wearing a blue dress/lingerie with a pink thong underneath.

Started with some kissing which I love, I wouldn’t describe it as DFK but it was very nice. Pulled off her blue slip/dress to reveal a pair of perfect small tits, which I then kissed all over and sucked her nipples. She has an unreal body. I could see the curve of her little pussy through the pink lace thong.

She gave me OWO which was very nice, I asked if I could give her oral she said she didn’t really like it but if I wanted to I could so did 69 for a couple of mins but I was aware it wasn’t for her, so back to her just giving me OWO.

Then on with the condom, after reading the reviews I was excited to see how tight she was, I’m around 7/7.5 and my god she was so so tight, looked as if she was slightly uncomfortable but she took it well in cowgirl! Then switched to doggy and finished in the bag in doggy.

All in all a great punt and I would recommend to anyone! Hope you enjoy!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 07:51:00 am by daviemac »