Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ElizaNorthEast and MIA_NEWCASTLE_x Duo - Newcastle Incall  (Read 3885 times)

57 review(s) for ElizaNorthEast (55 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6684584) (25 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline mikemole

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Comms: Initial contact with both SPs on AW, then via text.  Eliza finalised the arrangements - messages exchanged were polite and professional.

Fee: £280 for 60 mins.

Date/Location: Recently/Private Apartment, Quayside.  Plenty street parking nearby.

Looks: Both SP's are hot as fuck no question - toned, slim and natural in appearance.  Immaculately turned out in skimpy red lingerie, with perky tits and arses you could eat all day.  Facially, both are very attractive and they are fun to be around.

The Meet: Waited in a nearby pub, before Eliza confirmed that both girls were ready for me.  A few horny text exchanges had set the tone and I'd requested that Eliza greet me, before Mia joined soon after.

Eliza met me from behind the door and previous meets ensured that we picked up where we left before - straight into passionate DFK.  As I was led to the bedroom, Mia appeared from the other room with the horniest look in her eyes - I knew then what was about to go down.  More DFK followed with Mia, before I dispensed with my clothes and the paperwork - both girls by this stage were writhing on the bed on all fours, purring like panthers ready to devour their prey.  It was intoxicating.

DFK with Eliza resumed, while Mia went to work on my cock(boxers half off), before Eliza moves to the back of Mia to eat her out.  The next 45-50 mins were then a blur of sexual interaction of the highest quality:

Eliza sucking me off as I kissed Mia, full tongues and then into threeway DFK; double OWO, cock soaking with their spit while they DFK in between; Eliza tongues my balls from below as Mia sucks; hard OWO from Eliza as Mia grinds her pussy into my face; fucking Mia in mish with Eliza kissing her; Eliza riding me cowgirl while Mia uses her toy; fucking Eliza doggy, as I finger fuck a kneeling Mia; constant DFK; spitting into each other's mouths, licking fingers, tongues in pussies and arseholes.  Absolutely fucking tremendous.

With time approaching, I got both girls on their knees taking turns sucking and wanking my cock.  Eliza took control for the final push, as I came hard into her mouth, quickly switching to Mia who took the rest.  Eliza spat into my hand, whilst Mia swallowed some and let more roll onto her chin and tits.  I fed her my cum from Eliza and we snowballed for the ultimate finish.

This is probably my least coherent review, but it reads like it plays in my head - a rollercoaster of pleasure.  Fellow punters who have experienced this, will understand what I mean.  My last duos in Prague years ago were outstanding, but these Geordie minxes have something special.

Overall: Having met these girls for solo meets, I took the fantasy to the next level.  Eliza and Mia interact brilliantly - they are sexy and friendly SP's, who aim to please all parties.  This was an hour of sheer decadence, with two complete professionals.  Highly recommended and I'm already booked in for round two.

MM
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 03:42:38 am by mikemole »

Offline Ahmedhutan

Wow, just wow. Thank you for the review! Something on my bucket hit

Offline CELICA GT

Brilliant review of two Brilliant girls, I was lucky to see both girls in the space of 4 days when with Premium. Sadly a bit out of my price range now, but never say never for a special occasion.  :hi:

Offline YZF666

Thanks for the review MM, sounds fucking amazing! Enough for me to contact The girls and make my first duo booking  :yahoo:

Offline The Man from Del Monte

Seen them both separately, while at the agency.
Would have loved to see them again, together, but man... that would be my budget for the next 18 months! haha  :cry:

Offline stardust

Thanks for an excellent review. I saw Eliza a couple of times when she first started with Premium and thought then that she would do well in this industry. Haven’t seen Mia yet but I hope to. Sounds like they work well together which is good. I’ve found in the past that quite a lot of girls tend to fake things a bit in duos.

Offline The Man from Del Monte

I’ve found in the past that quite a lot of girls tend to fake things a bit in duos.
I can't keep track of what's going on in duo's. Too many plates to spin!  :lol:
1-on-1's are more my speed.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 07:16:29 pm by The Man from Del Monte »

Offline g510

A welcome reminder to the duo I experienced with these two, great review MM. Thanks.