Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scorpio Edinburgh shut?  (Read 5856 times)

Offline Matrix

Sorry to break up the flirting… I drove past Scorpio tonight around 6ish & the shutters were up, so something was happening.

That's interesting. Perhaps someone might go in, have sex with a girl and the consider leaving a review.

Offline Matrix

Oh, what's this?  :blush:

+1, always keen to compare my tastes with someone else, I find the line-up at blair st fine, but I will choose a mature girl over a bimbo any day of the week.

P.s. Click the quotes link... :rolleyes: :crazy: :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 07:58:13 pm by Matrix »

Offline willie loman

still no decision about scorpio, haig is an old guy now, but this is what he enjoys doing, for those interested, one occasional staff member, mona the hungarian is to be found at the new town. the mona who worked in blair st 10 years ago.

Offline foreverchanges

still no decision about scorpio, haig is an old guy now, but this is what he enjoys doing, for those interested, one occasional staff member, mona the hungarian is to be found at the new town. the mona who worked in blair st 10 years ago.

I can imagine one former member of the forum will be rather pleased with this news. :D

Offline Name Not Found

The demise of Scorpio will not be met with much regret. It was almost second rate and in recent years has barely been third or fourth rate.

Offline willie loman

lockers being cleared, staff working elsewhere, although the place deserves every word of criticism, it had one thing going for it, you were more likely to find a young scottie , either a party girl, or a single mother than elsewhere, they were in scorpio as it was a very easy going place to work.

Offline willie loman

spoke to the owner, and closure is definite, not for commercial reasons, but subsequent to an episode a few weeks back, the police have been putting their nose in, and putting on the frighteners, a younger haig would have fronted it out, but at the age of 80 clearly walking away is the understandable option, it annoys me that the police can close a business like this, nor for various reasons can someone else take it over, ive only been a semi regular for the last 18 months, but it certainly had a different vibe to other saunas, more relaxed, i will miss it.

Offline Jayf

spoke to the owner, and closure is definite, not for commercial reasons, but subsequent to an episode a few weeks back, the police have been putting their nose in, and putting on the frighteners, a younger haig would have fronted it out, but at the age of 80 clearly walking away is the understandable option, it annoys me that the police can close a business like this, nor for various reasons can someone else take it over, ive only been a semi regular for the last 18 months, but it certainly had a different vibe to other saunas, more relaxed, i will miss it.

Do you think the other saunas will follow suit?

Offline Name Not Found

Of course, we have to consider the possibility that blaming the police is a convenient 'out' for an old guy exiting a small and rapidly declining market in which he has been a secondary player for many years.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 11:47:05 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline DaVINCI

This would tie in with the police being outside for a good few hours a couple of Sundays ago, l went by a good few times and l thought whats going on there!!

Offline willie loman

Of course, we have to consider the possibility that blaming the police is a convenient 'out' for an old guy exiting a small and rapidly declining market in which he has been a secondary player for many years.

scorpio hasnt been run as a business for a while, but haig has money, actual costs of running a sauna are very low, certainly the new town is busy whenever ive been in, plus the phone seems to go every 3 minutes, in truth for the average punter and wg, the fact that the saunas are reduced to 2 is fine, it means most days customers have a reasonable choice, and the girls make a reasonable wage

Offline Matrix

Gee whiz. Didn't see this one coming.  :sarcastic:

Offline Massagetugga

Timing wise, maybe LSS felt under pressure to shut up shop..

Offline Wonderwall88

Any idea where the girls from here have went to work?

Offline willie loman

Timing wise, maybe LSS felt under pressure to shut up shop..
no pressure on lss to shut, they walked away of their own accord, police pressure on scorpio is specific to scorpio, they entered about another issue, and came back to give him a hard time, in my view they are bluffing, no appetite at all at the crown office to engage in expensive and intricate cases , and the council no longer have any power over saunas, of course some people think its funny that police have closed a business and lives have been disrupted.

Offline willie loman

Any idea where the girls from here have went to work?

tanya , mona, at the new town, paula also at the new town, calling herslf bianca.

Offline Phono

Door was open on Friday morning when I drove past.
Banned reason: No reviews in over 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline willie loman

Door was open on Friday morning when I drove past.

thats him in packing up etc.