Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nerea Leiva - London Tantric Masseuse - Barbican - Last minute cancellation  (Read 1675 times)

Offline arsenic1979

External Link/Members Only

Website looked impressive, despite previous punters’ concerns that the photos on the site are a lot older and agewise she may be more mature, I decided to go ahead and book. I have no problem with mature providers as long as they have looked after themselves and can deliver me to kingdom cumm!  :wacko:

Called well in advance and agreed a date and time. Confirmed that the meet would go ahead the day before. £350 for 2 hrs prostate massage, OWO, DFK, RO with fingering, unlimited cum, CIM and b2b agreed.

She was supposed to text me her address on the day. Called her a few hours before, no response. I assumed that she was busy. Waited for her text and sent a reminder. Received a text a few minutes before leaving to Barbican station that she is unable to make it.

Given the level of guidelines on her website she has for punters being respectful to her, I think this is poor service. No further texts explaining why the session was cancelled or an offer to reschedule. It has been more than 8 days now. I wouldn’t think twice if this were a provider from AW or any other cheap agency. But I expected more from her and am disappointed.

Thank heavens for good ol’ Irina tantrica  :angelgirl: who accommodated me on short notice. Am not going to review that session as she has been reviewed umteen number of times in this forum.

Offline jsnsummer

Just reading her website, she gives off a bad attitude....."WARNING TO BURGLARS I'm not stupid enough to keep cash in my flat...." FFS

She goes on about CCTV and living next to a police station.....the site drips with the wrong sort of attitude.