Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany Snow and her Special Offer.  (Read 10963 times)

Offline daveev

Anyway, whatever else she is, she is really horny!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Tell me that you don't get at least a twitch from this.  :cool:
lol its shopped she has a right big hooter on her

Offline Eeyore

She certainly looked a lot different when I saw her. I had no complaints with either her looks or the service.

Offline dino1990

she still looks decent but its amazing what a bit of special lighting and makeup and photoshop does.

Gordo987

lol its shopped she has a right big hooter on her

Not bothered about her hooter m8, all my interests lie solely below the neck and particularly between the thighs :cool:

Offline Bigus Dickus

I think she's had her nose done as I can't recall it being like that when I was getting noshed into oblivion when in March!

Offline daveev

Not bothered about her hooter m8, all my interests lie solely below the neck and particularly between the thighs :cool:
haha get her booked then and have fun will mikes in the other room wanking and secret filming you , have fun

Offline Eeyore

I have recently seen Tiffany (will do a review when I get round to it) and can confirm she is one of the best girls I have seen for a while.

The no kissing is the only downside for me but the rest of the package is top notch including a superb body.
Arranging a booking is also not the easiest as she will not commit until the day before or the actual day however it's worth the hassle in the end.
The webcam sessions are certainly worth consideration if you have the courage given they offer greater value.

I will most certainly see her again and Im tempted to see Ava Grace too. Another girl from the same stable is Caprice Jane who looks totally stunning but for me too pricey which is a shame.

Gordo987

haha get her booked then and have fun will mikes in the other room wanking and secret filming you , have fun

Would do, but she's above my price bracket and about 200 miles out of my punting range. If anybody wants to sponsor me, I'm up for performing live or for a video.  :thumbsup:

Offline Chezzie John

I think I can remember Ava saying that she was Caprice Jane's sister on a old profile under another name years ago. I was tempted but she didn't have enough feedback back then. Then her profile disappeared until I sussed out who she is now

Offline Jerboa

I think I can remember Ava saying that she was Caprice Jane's sister on a old profile under another name years ago. I was tempted but she didn't have enough feedback back then. Then her profile disappeared until I sussed out who she is now

But on Ava's profile I thought she was 19, so she wouldn't be lieing about her age would she?

Tiffany Snow

Lol, Ava and Caprice sisters!!  :lol:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Lol, Ava and Caprice sisters!!  :lol:

Is that really Tiffany or Magic Mike?  :music:

Tiffany Snow

Lol, you mean Mike my Pimp Daddy who beats me, Ava and Caprice if we don't bareback him all day long lol.

Well would Mike know you have a nice sized 7 inch cock, you liked fingering my pussy even though you know I can't squirt but I still enjoyed it anyway. Especially as I was sucking your cock whilst you fingered me. I told you I had a Call of Duty fantasy and that's why I loved you wearing the mask as you the first guy who ever wore it for me. It was in March but didn't I get the rate wrong but decided to honour it anyway. The viewers kept calling you a lucky bastard. I thought you were coming to see me again some time. I'm home later if you want call me and hear my voice. Mike was on here as iGhost, he didn't hide it, he even invited user Tiger over to come meet me and Amber but he got banned for sticking up for KENDRA. Don't worry I won't defend any one or disagree with our guys comments. I just loved the idea that Ava and CapriceJane are sisters but I think that's more funny to me as I know them both.

If I promise not to promote myself or other girls can I stay on here? I take it I'm alright to say thank you for your comments on here. X

Offline Bigus Dickus

Lol, you mean Mike my Pimp Daddy who beats me, Ava and Caprice if we don't bareback him all day long lol.

Well would Mike know you have a nice sized 7 inch cock, you liked fingering my pussy even though you know I can't squirt but I still enjoyed it anyway. Especially as I was sucking your cock whilst you fingered me. I told you I had a Call of Duty fantasy and that's why I loved you wearing the mask as you the first guy who ever wore it for me. It was in March but didn't I get the rate wrong but decided to honour it anyway. The viewers kept calling you a lucky bastard. I thought you were coming to see me again some time. I'm home later if you want call me and hear my voice. Mike was on here as iGhost, he didn't hide it, he even invited user Tiger over to come meet me and Amber but he got banned for sticking up for KENDRA. Don't worry I won't defend any one or disagree with our guys comments. I just loved the idea that Ava and CapriceJane are sisters but I think that's more funny to me as I know them both.

If I promise not to promote myself or other girls can I stay on here? I take it I'm alright to say thank you for your comments on here. X

That sounds like Tiffany!

Hi missus I am sure you'll be allowed to stay if you follow the site rules!

Tiffany Snow

I hope so it's actually really interesting hearing from the guys point of view. I see it as your site for you guys site as we have our own one for "pro$$ies" lol. So promise I'll respect everyone's right to free speech and not moan or defend girls on here. I'm just a punter voyeure  xx

Offline Bangers and Gash

What's the deal with all this 'lol' shite?  :angry:

Gordo987

Tiffany Snow

« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 02:21:58 pm by Tiffany Snow »

Online emirates52

Hi Tiff,
Are you and Mike still offering creampie clean-up sessions?

Tiffany Snow

I've not done them for a long time as Mike doesn't tour with me anymore so it's just me and and Ava-Grace or CapriceJane but yes I can do them with enough notice. It's a 100% Straight MMF threesome or you just watch us, it's up to you,  and then Mike cums in me and you can then do a "Creampie clean up" I can roleplay your wife or girlfriend if you like. Mikes is happy to leave at that point if you prefer. Me and Mike get regular full health screening locally at a health clinic and they print the results out for us for £25. So feel free to ask to see that for peace of mind.

I'm sure there must be a rule about me advertising my services on here so i can't tell you my rates or availability but hopefully the above information was just a useful general outline of what you were asking about.

Online emirates52

Thanks - I'll get in touch through your AW profile. I don't think that can count as advertising as I asked you.

Tiffany Snow

That's great, mention it's you and I'll do my best to accommodate your preferred dates and times.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Well she lasted a long time...

Offline Bangers and Gash

About 7 posts too long, the touting cow.  :mad:

It wouldn't be so bad if she was fit, instead of looking like Rebecca Adlington's mum.  :thumbsdown:  Oh the joys of photoshop. ''lol''

OldAdmin

That's if it's a "she" and not her pimp who was on her before "iGhost".

Offline Eeyore

Thanks for all the helpful comments regarding my original question about Tiffany's webcam service.

I did the show today for the second time in fact and as I promised Ive just done a review, my first so sorry if it's not up to scratch.

Thanks again.