Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sensual-karla xxx  (Read 3566 times)

Minhaz

Hi all my first review here. I was very tempted for sex as I was fasting since morning so my energy was at highest for cumming. after a quick search on aw decided to see this girl as she is also local to me. half an hour booking with twice cum which was confirmed when i called. She opened the door and we exchanged greetings then payment. she speaks limited English. After a while she undressed and my eyes gone to her cute ass she started with owo which was nice and I had an unusual request which she obliged I came on her face but it went through her hair unfortunately. few chat and second round with various position sex then cumming in her bum. she did not rush me at all. overall a great experience. definitely worth a second visit. I think she has other friends who also works in her flat.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Jonahp

Thanks, where is she located?

Minhaz

nearest tube is Stephney Green walking distance 7/8 min

Offline Jonahp

nearest tube is Stephney Green walking distance 7/8 min
Thanks for info.

Offline Meursault

Hi all my first review here. I was very tempted for sex as I was fasting since morning so my energy was at highest for cumming.

"‘Mut’ah marriage involves a man hiring a woman for a specific amount of money, for a certain period of time, to have sex with her. The scholars agree that this Mut'ah marriage was authorized in the beginning of Islam. It is reported that when the Prophet came to Mecca to perform ‘umrah, the women of Mecca dressed up and adorned themselves. The companions complained to the Prophet that they had not had sex for a long time, so he said to them: ‘Enjoy these women.’" (At-tafsir al-kabir, Q. 4:24)

Assuming you are observing Ramadan, it's good to see that Islam is quite happy with promiscuity. The stuffy religious types, who go to church, synagogue or the  mosque all the time, really get on my nerves about purity, piousness and the need for adherence to  sets of ridiculous rules. Rules set down by historical con-artists who contradict or bemuse (exempli gratia above).

:diablo: :drinks: :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 11:29:01 pm by Meursault »

khan84

I've seen her, see my review.

Regarding Mut'ah, it is ONLY practiced by Shia Muslim and therefore not apart of true Islam. I'm far from a perfect Muslim but we do not 'rent wives'.

Regards

fredpunter

I've seen her, see my review.

Regarding Mut'ah, it is ONLY practiced by Shia Muslim and therefore not apart of true Islam. I'm far from a perfect Muslim but we do not 'rent wives'.

Regards

With all due respect, there's nothing true about any type of Islam, or any other religion either.

Minhaz

"‘Mut’ah marriage involves a man hiring a woman for a specific amount of money, for a certain period of time, to have sex with her. The scholars agree that this Mut'ah marriage was authorized in the beginning of Islam. It is reported that when the Prophet came to Mecca to perform ‘umrah, the women of Mecca dressed up and adorned themselves. The companions complained to the Prophet that they had not had sex for a long time, so he said to them: ‘Enjoy these women.’" (At-tafsir al-kabir, Q. 4:24)

Assuming you are observing Ramadan, it's good to see that Islam is quite happy with promiscuity. The stuffy religious types, who go to church, synagogue or the  mosque all the time, really get on my nerves about purity, piousness and the need for adherence to  sets of ridiculous rules. Rules set down by historical con-artists who contradict or bemuse (exempli gratia above).

:diablo: :drinks: :angelgirl:

Mutah marriage is controversial and forbidden and I am not follower of that group. Btw sex is not allowed during the fasting but I had no other option but to go for sex by breaking the law :P

Offline larry76

" cumming in her bum"
Did you take her anally?
Was anal sex extra?

Minhaz

" cumming in her bum"
Did you take her anally?
Was anal sex extra?

I was in doggy mode and I finished cumming in her bum not inside, Did not try anal so don't know about extra. ;)

Offline JamesRockford

I was in doggy mode and I finished cumming in her bum not inside, Did not try anal so don't know about extra. ;)

Biology lessons please I am confused.  Have they discovered a third hole down there that I don't know about?   :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 03:26:23 pm by JamesRockford »

Minhaz

Biology lessons please I am confused.  Have they discovered a third hole down there that I don't know about?   :unknown:

How did you find here a third hole :crazy: I said I was in doggy and connection was with her pussy not anus and when I was about to cum I pulled out condom and sprayed in her bum :P

richard1971

Minhaz

You mean ON her bum...

Yes exactly I do not why it is surprising others as many girls allow it cum on body as well as on bum :cool:

richard1971

Any dfk action...or any kissing full stop

Minhaz

I attempted for FK not DFK and was ok ;)

Stealthshagger

looks like minhaz was the other arsehole there