Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: raunchy rachel x - Canary Wharf  (Read 521 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6050377) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Iamray21

External Link/Members Only

Meet happen this week.

Price: £80 for 30 minutes

Comms: Called with no responce. Got a text back confirming shes avaliable. Queried about owo over text which she confirmed was included in the price. Booking made via text.

Location: A few minutes walk from Canary Wharf tube station. Hotel opposite Novotel. Walked straight in and up the stairs. Staff on the desk but no questions asked.

Girl: Probably girl in the pictures. 5 ft 9, around a size 16 carries most of her weight well. Has a bit of a gut but that was expected.

Punt: Started with a massage using babyoil which was nice and relaxing. Turned over and she got a condom out. I asked about owo as I messaged her about it specifically but she said she doesnt really do it. So the ow was a bit lack luster but done its job and got me hard. No hands involved so marked down for this. She lubed up and we went at it in missionary and doggy. She was restricting me going deeper with her legs when in missionary. And she refused to get on top because she said I was too big. Came in the bag while in doggy.

Negative due to no owo, no cowgirl and restrictive missionary.
Good for a p&d but wouldn't visit again