Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EroticEmms - Outcall - North London  (Read 2274 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Billy no mates

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Venue Private residence North London

Price £300/120mins.

Comms AW Mail, whatsapp

Services prolonged spanking(mild), toys, fingers, penetration, watersports receiving, general submissive, very mild face slapping, name calling, orgasm control/denial, shower together, rimming giving.

Girl Pictures are very accurate to body type/shape. Big lovely real boobs, Bum is very spankable perfection. 5’6ish. Ginger, attractive. Lovely teeth and eyes. Fanny waxed smooth, ‘inny’ fanny. She has been described as Reubanesque, i think this is a perfect description. Her stomach is flat and actually quite solid, I could feel her muscles, so not fat.

Event Yeah I found trying to arrange the meeting with Emms a bit of a ballache, once she sent me her number, it was easier, but still slow. It's worth it for sure, but she is a very busy girl. So started with spanking and had her in a position so she could oral me. I am not a big fan of oral but it all felt great, just can't comment on DT, as I don't really try for it. Using toys and fingers on her calling her a “little slut” etc. I am not a ‘hard’ spanker by any stretch of the imagination, I imagine her arse could take a lot more. I was using her toys on her fanny and switched between fingers and toys and spanking, she seemed to enjoy this. Then I took her into my shower and pissed on her (neck down) and made her clean me using her mouth. We then had a shower together and sort of cleaned each other. Back to the bedroom for more oral on me and rimming on me, she rims very deep, I tend to prefer lighter rimming, so then moved to protected penetration. I had her on her back by the side of the bed while I stood next to the bed thrusting away. Nice tight wet responsive fanny, I actually came during penetration which is rare for me. Clean up, cuppa or soft drink I can't really remember then dropped her back to a local station. A solid punt which I genuinely enjoyed

Positives Super clean, performed every request without complaint.

Negative Outcall mostly, comms could be quicker but I guess this is slow due to being popular

Offline hendrix

Nice one! She's been on my list for ages, should crack on with arranging something really :D

Offline Waterhouse

Cheers for the review.  Emms has been on my h/l for quite a while now - hoping she’ll start doing Kingston in-calls again.   :thumbsup:

Offline Jokerface

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Venue Private residence North London

Price £300/120mins.

Comms AW Mail, whatsapp

Services prolonged spanking(mild), toys, fingers, penetration, watersports receiving, general submissive, very mild face slapping, name calling, orgasm control/denial, shower together, rimming giving.

Girl Pictures are very accurate to body type/shape. Big lovely real boobs, Bum is very spankable perfection. 5’6ish. Ginger, attractive. Lovely teeth and eyes. Fanny waxed smooth, ‘inny’ fanny. She has been described as Reubanesque, i think this is a perfect description. Her stomach is flat and actually quite solid, I could feel her muscles, so not fat.

Event Yeah I found trying to arrange the meeting with Emms a bit of a ballache, once she sent me her number, it was easier, but still slow. It's worth it for sure, but she is a very busy girl. So started with spanking and had her in a position so she could oral me. I am not a big fan of oral but it all felt great, just can't comment on DT, as I don't really try for it. Using toys and fingers on her calling her a “little slut” etc. I am not a ‘hard’ spanker by any stretch of the imagination, I imagine her arse could take a lot more. I was using her toys on her fanny and switched between fingers and toys and spanking, she seemed to enjoy this. Then I took her into my shower and pissed on her (neck down) and made her clean me using her mouth. We then had a shower together and sort of cleaned each other. Back to the bedroom for more oral on me and rimming on me, she rims very deep, I tend to prefer lighter rimming, so then moved to protected penetration. I had her on her back by the side of the bed while I stood next to the bed thrusting away. Nice tight wet responsive fanny, I actually came during penetration which is rare for me. Clean up, cuppa or soft drink I can't really remember then dropped her back to a local station. A solid punt which I genuinely enjoyed

Positives Super clean, performed every request without complaint.

Negative Outcall mostly, comms could be quicker but I guess this is slow due to being popular

Rubenesque: plump, full, or round, especially in describing a woman. I feel this is more towards a bbw? How can you feel the muscles?

Offline Billy no mates

Rubenesque: plump, full, or round, especially in describing a woman. I feel this is more towards a bbw? How can you feel the muscles?

I might be missunderstanding the term.

Big ass, big boobs, thick thighs, looks like a woman. Flat stomach which when I placed my hand on I could feel the rigidity of muscles.

Hope that helps.

Offline Jokerface

I might be missunderstanding the term.

Big ass, big boobs, thick thighs, looks like a woman. Flat stomach which when I placed my hand on I could feel the rigidity of muscles.

Hope that helps.

:thumbsup: