Author Topic: Sweet Zita - Birmingham B1  (Read 5113 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5572862) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline salvagebacon

Realise I'm going against the consensus here, but I found this one ok. Meeting was midweek, late evening, last few days of March.

Central, very close to Mailbox / Cube, comms clearly not handled by the girl but worked ok.

30 minutes, £70, everything covered.

YMMV but definitely the girl in the pictures for me, including tats. Great body. I'd guess her age as approaching 30.

Found her quiet, but not rude or surly. As other reviewers have noted, some foreign music station on TV but unprompted she turned it down.

Decent enough service and no complaints about changing positions as requested. Didn't need to shower and needed to be in and out quickly myself, but  definitely got something close to the 30 minutes. No odour issues.

Given other reviews it's not my place to recommend, but my experience was a decent one.
 
External Link/Members Only.

Offline pbrown355

She was on my list, still on it after 1.5 negs but when that became 2 & 3 I decided discretion was the better part of valour. You've got me rethinking. There aren't many bodies looking like that around.

Offline salvagebacon

The neg reviews have got me thinking if it's worth going back next time I'm around. Definitely a gamble. Sometimes you get lucky in this game and maybe I should leave it at that.

Offline pbrown355

Is she as slim as her photos suggest? The 3rd one in her gallery makes her middle look larger than the others.

Offline salvagebacon

Yes. She's slim, and the photos are accurate. Hit the spot for me, which is why I rated her positive. YMMV.

Offline pbrown355

Thanks. I'll be trying again to see her