Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalea_Ex_Model - Cambridge  (Read 2365 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445721) (20 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline thundercrackerxx

External Link/Members Only

Had 30 minutes with her a few weeks ago after so many great reviews.
I think her glowing reviews speak more for the lack of quality in the area than her actual appearance and performance.
Don't get me wrong, she's nice. But without the make up on that she sports in her photos she is no where near as pretty.
She can take it pretty hard but still all felt quite mechanical and cold.

Basically she's good for the price, especially for Cambridge but I disagree with the utterly glowing reviews she's had.

Sorry for the lack of in depth detail of the meet but I've actually forgotten exactly what went down! Which I guess speaks for my enjoyment of the punt. I do remember that she didn't put her hand in the way to stop me going at it which seems to be a bonus now.

Offline Bornslippy

Yep. as i thought. Cambridge boys salivating over half decent Rom in an awful punting ground
suprised this review isn't a neutral tbh
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 09:04:35 am by Bornslippy »

Offline thundercrackerxx

She wasn't bad. gave a perfectly fine service so not quite a neutral. Just nothing special really to warrant the admiration she seems to be getting.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I think that theres a bit of history repeating itself here. Anyone remember the lovely Jessy 2015 down at Cromwell road?. She got too popular and was taking on way more bookings that she and probally most girls can handle. I think that same has happened here. Perhaps the girl is new to the game and hasnt that muich experence or shes n been over driven by Sergi and co and we can see the reuslts.

Saw her myself a while ago and she was fine, but even then there was evidence of a production line on the go and thats never good for anyone girl or the punter. Understandabe as to that happening anyone on the forums will note that the punting secene in East Anglia is not good and has deteroiated. Maybe its understandabe for anyone from London to make adverse comment they a lot of the time are totally spolit for chioce! t'aint that way up in this neck of the woods!.

And yep!, how many girls look that stunning without a few make up accessories none that i've known off.

Offline hawai1

I think that theres a bit of history repeating itself here. Anyone remember the lovely Jessy 2015 down at Cromwell road?. She got too popular and was taking on way more bookings that she and probally most girls can handle. I think that same has happened here. Perhaps the girl is new to the game and hasnt that muich experence or shes n been over driven by Sergi and co and we can see the reuslts.

Saw her myself a while ago and she was fine, but even then there was evidence of a production line on the go and thats never good for anyone girl or the punter. Understandabe as to that happening anyone on the forums will note that the punting secene in East Anglia is not good and has deteroiated. Maybe its understandabe for anyone from London to make adverse comment they a lot of the time are totally spolit for chioce! t'aint that way up in this neck of the woods!.

And yep!, how many girls look that stunning without a few make up accessories none that i've known off.

Well said Watts.E.Dunn .
I remember Jessy 2015 and her little dog...
And yes your comment on this current SP (Katalea) is fair and well said.
I had met her friend Sofia on their previous tour of Cambridge, but I only managed to meet Katalea on last Monday Bank Holiday. So that's after seeing her 13 Positives and of course after reading 4 negatives too where one of them was written over 100 lines with staggering details about her "clit position" or for not having and advanced degree in " blow job technics". LoL.  I THINK That was bit harsh or over boundaries of decency.
 I am just saying and I know people can tell their experience to us in their words. In this spirit I decided to write a review on this girl while I got bit of free  time before going back to work
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline thundercrackerxx

Ohhh how I miss Jessy! Always had a great time with her. She was lovely.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Ohhh how I miss Jessy! Always had a great time with her. She was lovely.

Wasn't  she just! I remember one afternoon coming down Coldhams road and she was walking with that little dog called over to say Hi!, she said did i want to come round which i did spent a few hours there and christ i remeber it now!! she seemed so quiet but she poped four times and was  howling away  never thought it was the same girl!.

Didnt have any money as i wasnt going to see her, she said well pay me for an hour if you want when i see you next time which i did! So pleasent if ever there was a girl i'd love to have ran off with it'd be her!.. Followed by Nickybeaut and if she was around Annie from Mill road:))..

Offline Bornslippy

missed out on her as she stopped working when I started punting  :thumbsdown:
there was another that I really wanted to meet sweethoneyjess, or something like that. slim young British cum guzzler
nothing around like her now

Offline Dayardie

Where abouts is her new place? Not near the train station/cinema any more? Don't need full postcode just rough locale

Offline Bornslippy

can't you guys message her and ask?

Offline lillythesavage

can't you guys message her and ask?

Stalkers like all the info given to them  :D.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Where abouts is her new place? Not near the train station/cinema any more? Don't need full postcode just rough locale

Just phone her or text and tell her you'd like to see her but you don't have a car and have to get a taxi or cadge a lift i'd thought t she may well have let you know the area?.

Go and see here anyway, she is despite the diuff London reviews rather good;!..

Offline thundercrackerxx

Part of me feels this should have been a neutral as I left disappointed by a cold punt and wouldn't return.

Jessy never gave a cold performance with me and in my experience with her, always deserved the positive reviews. She was never robotic like these girls are.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 08:26:21 pm by thundercrackerxx »