Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HotCherryPie69 - Chippenham  (Read 2843 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6696584) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5448863) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline abfgod

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: 1st May 2022 - Please be kind to me as this is my first review.

Location: Chippenham, not far from the train station, On-street parking available.

The house itself was clean and welcoming. Bathroom facilities are available if required but as I live locally it wasn't an issue as I shower before I leave home. There are pets there but I couldn't smell or see them at all during my visit.

Comms: Can be slow sometimes but she is very accommodating with timings,

Price: £150. 1 hour booking.

Services: OWO, RO, DFK, protected sex in various positions.

Physical Description: Middle aged MILF, blonde hair, fantastic arse with lovely enhanced tits. In my eyes this woman is extremely attractive and looks very much like the wife next door you know you cant have. always dressed causal but who cares as its not going to stay on.

Action: I have seen this WG quiet a few times and it always gets better, She loves to have a laugh and delivers a fantastic service. she can deep throat very well and is very vocal during RO. A very wet pussy with interesting piercings. Her nipples are always hard and love a good sucking. She knows how to fuck and I always leave happy.

Conclusion: The overall score I would give is 20 out of 10, she always delivers what she promises and dont be put off by the lack of reviews. I'm not a fluffy punter and see other WG's too but its unusual to find a treasure like this locally so I will continue to see her.

Offline Sanch79

If I was being sarcastic, I’d say this may have been written by HotCherryPie herself

Offline CoryLahey69

Given this definitely genuine review (honest guv) uses the exact same headings as my review of Darkest Fantasy, a suspicious person may start to ask questions, either that or it is a case of infinite monkeys and their infinite keyboards.

Link: / Date: / Location: /Comms: /Price: /Services: /Physical Description: /Action: /Conclusion:

Offline abfgod

Given this definitely genuine review (honest guv) uses the exact same headings as my review of Darkest Fantasy, a suspicious person may start to ask questions, either that or it is a case of infinite monkeys and their infinite keyboards.

Link: / Date: / Location: /Comms: /Price: /Services: /Physical Description: /Action: /Conclusion:

This was my first review and I will openly admit that I copied and pasted the headlines as I tried to follow the trend.

Offline abfgod

I can guarantee that she didn't write this

Offline Sanch79

Fair enough. She is reasonably local to me, have been tempted but differing recent review leave me unsure

Offline LondonPete

Yes, mixed reviews don't give a feeling of confidence.  The lack of kissing is a shame.

Offline abfgod

She is fussy who she kisses and admits that. I am quite lucky that she doesn't mind kissing me, I don't smoke and always chew gum before I visit.

Offline HawkG

Given this definitely genuine review (honest guv) uses the exact same headings as my review of Darkest Fantasy

I can’t see how copy/pasting titles tells us anything positive or negative about the veracity of the review. Though it seems a perfectly reasonable thing for a conscientious first-time reviewer to do.

Offline LondonPete

She is fussy who she kisses and admits that. I am quite lucky that she doesn't mind kissing me, I don't smoke and always chew gum before I visit.
Useful information abfgod.  Did she say what her criteria are?

Offline abfgod

She doesn't really, she says she just kisses who she feels comfortable with.

Offline JGLRugby

Have seen SP a few times on the old profile, very good meet’s & definitely would recommend but just be wary of the cats if they are a problem for you.