Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: @DELUXE TANYA@ - Royal Oak  (Read 2844 times)

90 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (80 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Kolo

External Link/Members Only

Comms and location

I met Tanya one evening back in mid-January. Punt was arranged by a quick call on the same day and post code was provided shortly thereafter with full address upon my arrival. She is based around a 10 minute walk from Royal Oak station in a flat in a converted georgian terraced house. Accommodation was nice, clean and spacious. Discreet and no issues with access.

The WG

There has been alot said about Tanya’s looks and figures in previous reviews. Whilst i agree she has a nice gym toned figure, facially i did not find her attractive. Age wise seemed early 40s. Tanya was very pleasent throughout the punt. Eager to please and initiating conversation before and in between rounds. Definitely one of the more friendlier WGs.

The meet and services

I opted for 30 minutes @ £80 plus £20 for A-Levels. After shower started off with some dfk. She really gets into this. Proper tonsil tennis if i recall. Into  69 and she tasted fresh and clean down there. OWO suction was good. Eventually asked for doggy. After a few minutes ask to switch to anal. Nice and tight and eventually finished in the bag. Another shower and was on my way.

Conclusion

Very good VFM in light of current market. May return in near future although no immediate rush as i just did not find her facially attractive.