Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for Basingstoke? (Apart from sweet sexy vicky)  (Read 1867 times)

Cheadle2012

I've had quite a few punts in Basingstoke since the start of May. The most part I've felt that I have wasted my time, not to mention money.

Having read Nigel's glowing review of the Sweet Sexy Vicky, I gave her call and will most likely see her tomorrow.

Has anybody else got any recommendations?

Cheers.

Online Sgt Bilko

Did you see Sweet Sexy Vicky ????
I saw Sweet Sexy Vicky (now known as Hot & Sexy ) following Nigel’s +ve review and was very disappointed. 1st time she kept me waiting outside for 20 mins before I gave up – she texted 5 mins later to say OK but it was too late. Like a fool I tried again.  She insisted I take a shower on arrival, I found she was was very detached - and made me feel the same so as a result found it difficult to get aroused. No kissing (a must have for me) and her favourite line was “I don’t do/like that” and wouldn’t do OW after penetration. Overall a very poor experience and I’m not the only one. There was a review on prossienet where the guy had to go and move is car and she won’t let him back in – by the way parking is an issue there. Only the second time I’ve felt the visit a waste of money. 
Recommendations in Basingstoke
I am older guy in mid sixties and can only pop once in 30 mins, with no immediate recovery which therefore limits my time but does help with the money side. Have found Basingstoke very poor for what I want, i.e. No EE with zero feedback but there are a few potentials depending upon your requirements.
 I have seen Lauren W in quite a few times,  who although is not a pretty girl – pushing late 30’s, is a great kisser, excellent with her hands and a very enthusiastic shag. Well worth a visit @ 60/100 for 30/60 mins. Even if you don’t go back you won’t have wasted your Money.
External Link/Members Only
There is a new girl Stacey in Basingstoke who used to work in Southampton, only available Thursdays/Fridays and maybe weekends. She has one good review on here. I’ve tried to see her but so far timing hasn’t worked out as I my availability is also limited. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29273.msg412466;topicseen#msg412466
External Link/Members Only
These days I mainly visit CarlyxxxCarly in Reading who is one the best girl I’ve seen within a reasonable travelling distance. The other is the fabulous Lana Lust but she’s not always available and her profile only appears when she’s working.
I have also seen Gabreilla32DD and also like her – she does do 30mins @ 60.00 so fine for me. Not a faboulous kisser but adequate when warmed up. Only issue is travelling as she’s now in Upper Bucklebury. Again even if you don’t go back you won’t have wasted your Money.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13971.msg215044;topicseen#msg215044
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 01:11:09 pm by Sgt Bilko »