Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: You might think this request for recommendations is a bit strange  (Read 2041 times)

Offline JollyTimes

You might think this is a bit strange but at the risk of being hounded by extreme
opinions (not that it bothers me btw) on here I will see what happens.

After having a massage recently, I found that when I got back home, I was really
up for FS with the other half.  I didn't ask for a sensual massage, just a soft to medium
one which I found a turn-on even with no HE to finish.

It got me thinking that I'd like to find a masseuse who can do a really sensual
massage but without the HE to finish.  It might be as simple as asking for a soft massage
and I would feel the same but who knows?

So are there any masseuses out there who you think do a sensual massage without the HE money?

I await the avalanche ;-))

Online bonham

Samira at g5 does a sensual massage for extra £10
Has her prices then go
£20 hand relief
20 topless
40 naked
£10 touching
Lots more but I got lost after the 5th one
Just take the first one £10 sensual
There is a price to massage her. Fuck knows what that is
Can't remember if her massage is good has a few months ago and got fed up with saying that's extra 🍌😂
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 09:01:06 pm by bonham »

Offline shed

The girls at rainbow nature Coventry will do just the massage. Just tell reception you don't want a HE and it's £20 for half hour or £40 for the hour. Sophie for me is the best there.

Offline watsey

No guarantees but I would say that Lena in Telford would be pretty accommodating for something like that.

External Link/Members Only

Oh and.....FS with the misses eh.
I remember those days - just. :(
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 11:07:01 pm by watsey »

Offline Cryton123

Just for the record, that doesn’t sound like a strange request and I doubt anyone will give you stick for it. Sounds like a mild kink and there’s nowt wrong with that  :thumbsup:

Offline JollyTimes

Samira at g5 does a sensual massage for extra £10
Has her prices then go
£20 hand relief
20 topless
40 naked
£10 touching
Lots more but I got lost after the 5th one
Just take the first one £10 sensual
There is a price to massage her. Fuck knows what that is
Can't remember if her massage is good has a few months ago and got fed up with saying that's extra 🍌😂

I've been trying to get to see her but at the new shop, no luck yet.  Massaging her seems an interesting option...  Thanks for that

Offline JollyTimes

The girls at rainbow nature Coventry will do just the massage. Just tell reception you don't want a HE and it's £20 for half hour or £40 for the hour. Sophie for me is the best there.

That's an idea Shed.  I saw Coco recently there and that was fun.  Sophie looked like a dirty girl...

Online bonham

I've been trying to get to see her but at the new shop, no luck yet.  Massaging her seems an interesting option...  Thanks for that
She works at the old shop in Smethwick not the kingswinford one
They struggling to get staff at kingswinford
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 09:49:08 am by bonham »