Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delia - Vivastreet - Leeds  (Read 2463 times)

Offline Kathmandu1234

External Link/Members Only

Been meaning to pay Delia a visit for some time now so gave her a ring which she answered to arrange  a booking for the same day. Received the postcode by text, she works from a house in Headingley but near the Burley end, paid 100 pounds for an hour.

Arrived and parked up nearby and got the come in now message, a nice newly refurbished terrace house with parking nearby or outside in a safe area. Knocked on the door and stepped inside to be met by Delia wearing a bra and pants. She’s a very attractive woman, small about 5 foot one or two, stated age is near enough correct, very slim not an ounce of fat on her, about a size six, long black hair and slim legs small but firm tits. Spoke excellent English.

Was shown up two flights of stairs to a clean fit for purpose bedroom, paid the money, got undressed and joined her on the bed where she had taken off what little she was wearing. No french kissing which I knew about and oral with a condom on. Slowly kissed my way down her body stopping off at her small breasts for a while. Then opened her legs and started slowly licking her pussy. Now a previous revue of her that i read, stated that pussy licking did not have any effect on her and this i found the case, apart from a few moans and her playing with her nipples i was not getting anywhere.

Anyway i enjoyed myself for several minutes until she suggested it was her turn to work on me, so condom on and what followed was several minutes of a excellent firm blow job, she kept asking if i was enjoying myself, this was obviously when my cock was not in her mouth. As the sap was starting to rise i suggested we have sex so she climbed on in cowgirl and then switched to reverse cowgirl.

Now at this stage i got a bit of condom droop so asked her to whip the condom off and start a oily hand job, this she did and after a couple of minutes i said it was time for the condom again and this time i wanted missionary. Back in i went and with her legs on my shoulders keeping my ears warm away i went.

Immediately i knew that things were now happening and we were round the corner and onto the home straight, another couple of minutes and with a bit of vocal encouragement from her i passed the finishing post in style. She cleaned me up, i asked the time and found we still had a few minutes left so i lay back and we had a chat. She told me she shares the house with some other working girl but i was not aware of anyone else in the building.

There was no rush from her to get rid of me but i finally got dressed and she let me still naked ( her not me ) down the stairs and to the door, a quick thank you and a peck on the cheek and i walked out.

To conclude, a fit young attractive lass who gave good service and all for the price of 100 pounds, really good value these days.

Offline Uklad873

Stunning any more reports on her ?

Offline Kathmandu1234

Yes a couple at least. Just put Delia Vivastreet Leeds in the search box.

Offline Kathmandu1234

« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 08:34:53 pm by Kathmandu1234 »

Offline Bubbleman01

I had a 15min bash the other week. Not as enthusiastic as she was a year or so a go but still decent! Nice lass and no stress really.