Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna-jonson - Portsmouth  (Read 2811 times)

9 review(s) for Anna-jonson (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline time2play

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Punt was a month ago. Booked a couple of days in advance to get a lunch time slot. Initial reply took about an hour or so but then responsive to get a time and date and post code. Confirmed on the day and then travelled to post code to call up and get the rest of the address and instructions.

House on bottom on Eastern Road in Portsmouth. 100% fit for purpose  :lol:

Price:
£100 for 30 mins

Services:
French kissing, OWO, 69, doggy and mish

Girl:
Very pretty with big eyes and big smile. About a size 10 but I would say she was not a gym bunny, but definitely a body made for sin. The package and presentation were hot.

The Punt:
This might get a bit fluffy. Met at the door by the lovely Anna and we had some chat and I made my donation before heading to the bedroom. I had a shower to freshen up as I like to ensure that I'm as clean as I can be. So first of all we kissed and it was probably the most sensuous kissing that I can remember. Great use of tongue, not too much and not too frantic. Then she kneeled down and paid exactly the same attention to my cock. It was heaven and she just took her time licking every thing she could get access to. Then on to the bed and more BJ before moving on to 69 where she may have cum or not - she did the wobbly leg thing and made out she was very sensitive afterwards. Then took her doggy for a bit before moving to mish. She was giving me some really nice encouragement and the kissing continued to be excellent. I came hard and we hugged until I had recovered. Then she cleaned me up and we had some more chat before I left.

Summary: Brilliant GFE. I don't think she'd be for everyone, but for my needs she ticked every box.

Visit Again: Yes I am trying to organise another visit.

Offline macman26

Thanks bud for the review  :drinks:

One thing on her profile she has "Lactating" ticked do know if she offers this? or any signs on her boobs?

Cheers

Offline time2play

Not a service I partook in so can't comment sorry. She didn't say anything about it and I didn't notice when I was having a grope
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 02:28:13 pm by time2play »

Offline macman26

thanks that's interesting guess she left on there - 

Offline Snunzl

Thanks for review just wondering what you meant by - don’t think she’d be for everyone ?

Offline time2play

Thanks for review just wondering what you meant by - don’t think she’d be for everyone ?

I meant it was a very good GFE. Dont know if you'd get a PSE out of her.