Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Patrizia PartyGirl - Wakefield - fake pictures  (Read 1406 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5918164) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline cuckqueanfella

External Link/Members Only

Rushed a last minute meet with Patrizia PartyGirl as NaughtyLittleMolly let me down (see previous review).

Communication was ok, so I dashed to Wakefield in a rush trying to get this done for my cuck quean. Had a feeling it wouldn't be the girl in the pictures, and as I was on my way, I noticed the AW reviews had left reviews for the same 2/3 girls (seems fishy/fake all these punters had seen the same 2/3 girls (Polyana Naughty is one of them)), so had started preparing mentally that it wouldn't be her and I'd leave.

Arrived and she opened the door and waited behind it so that I couldn't see her/the street couldn't see her. She quickly shut the door behind me and locked it, to a completely pitch black hallway. I thought fast and said I'd left my wallet in the car. She let me out, I jumped in the car and drove off. Texted her saying sorry, you're not the girl in the pictures, she replied ok babe.

It is a curvy brunette - I'm guessing a size 16. But not the toned one in the pictures.

Offline cuckqueanfella

Just read another review from here, and the other review says it is the same girl but has put on some weight. Now it did look like her, but came across more as a bit of lookalike than actually her. I wouldn't say it is her but with more weight on.

I cant remember if she had the tattoo or not, but from memory I dont think she did. I will keep to my first thought that it is not the same girl, or even if it is, she certainly doesn't look like her pictures now, so not an accurate advertisement and very misleading.

Offline SurfDudew/Attitude

Fucking hell, you've really had some bad luck punting this weekend!

Offline cuckqueanfella

Hahaha. I’ve not even left a review for the first person who let me down, as they cancelled with plenty of notice and and I actually still want to meet them. I won’t name them though.

So I was let down 3 times in 1 day. I was starting to think surely it can’t be this hard. Or have I just been unlucky?