Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature n Sassy - Barnsley  (Read 2263 times)

2 review(s) for Mature n Sassy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online mikecee

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place earlier this year. Since I saw her she has put up her prices.

Arranging the meeting was pretty straightforward, phone call followed by a booking on AW.  Cost £220 for 2 hours.

Location was on the outskirts of Barnsley, a place called Mapplewell.  Was told to park up at the local community centre, phoned her again and was given directions to her home.  Easy to find,  absolutely spotless inside.

No hiding behind the door with this one,  dressed immaculately in a lovely dress.  Her age, in my opinion, is about right.

Envelope handed over we went upstairs to a very tastefully decorated bedroom.  A quick chat about the services I'd asked for, stripped off and lay on the bed watching her getting undressed down to her matching red undies ( not my favourite colour being an Everton fan).

Started off with a "break the ice" massage and a bit more of a "get to know each other" chat.  Then the undies came off, she got on top of me and began to kiss me, just lips at first but then the DFK started, well worth the wait.

Then she got on her back and l started kissing her neck, which she loved,  then l moved down to her boobs,  giving them a good licking, and then headed further south to her pussy, sweet tasting it was too.
Then it was her turn. On my back, she straddled my face into the classic 69 position. Could've stayed there all day.

Now because I have... ahem....problem's  l can't do penetration any more l had to settle for a  had job.

Spent the last half hour or so being tied to a chair,  blindfolded, and teased. Some of it was enjoyable, some less so, I've still got the bare patches on my chest where she used wax patches on me.

We finished up back on the bed, more kissing and a bit more chat. By then We'd gone over by more than 20 minutes. 

Was able to use her shower,  down stairs in her living room for another chat and a chance to meet her 3 dogs. 

It's a bit of a hike from Merseyside to South Yorkshire,  especially with the Friday afternoon rush hour traffic to contend with but it well worth the trip.

Cannot recommend highly enough.