Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Chardonnay X - Incall - Birmingham  (Read 2928 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline chatbite

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Met with Chardonnay about a month ago at her usual apartment near to Broad Street. Paid £140 for an hour, as you all know she's very well reviewed already but wanted to do my bit and talk about my experience.

Comms were good, arranged via AW initially but then moved to text. Got the address on the day having text in the morning to confirm I was still going ahead. On arrival Chardonnay was wearing tight fitting cocktail dress which I soon found out was covering some really beautiful lingerie.

Greeted at the door with some fantastic DFK which was a great way to break the ice. Sorted the paperwork and went for a shower with clean towels and toiletries to use. Came out in just my towel so she immediately said she was over dressed and stripped in front of me. Talked about likes and dislikes and then got down to business. Lots more DFK which she is very good at, OWO lying on the bed followed by me exploring her body with my mouth. Her pussy is very clean and fresh and tastes great, I soon found out its nice and tight too.

She put the bag on and then rode me CG for a good while until she was running out of steam, bent her over for doggie which was amazing to look at as her body is really something. Mish after that, more CG and then asked if I could cum on her tits and she said yes.

At this point she went back into OWO with some hand action. I was taking a while to cum (normal for me, I usually take up most of the hour on one pop so never get round two). Got some really nice dirty talk while she was stroking my cock and when she told me to empty my balls over her that got me over the edge.

Shower and chat after that, probably went just over the hour but she didn't seem to care as I was her last client and she was going home once I left. More DFK on my way out of the door and to be honest if she hadn't been getting changed to go home I might have asked to extend.

Looks wise she's really pretty and has a fantastic toned body with some lovely bolt ons. The highlight was grabbing her slim waist as I pounded her from the back. She's been doing this for a long time and it shows because the whole meet was relaxed and chatty and her skills in bed are right up there. Definitely worth the money for me and if you want a proper authentic GFE in Birmingham I doubt you'll find better. 100% would see her again.

Offline smiler999

Looking forward to my next booking with her. She gets so wet and horny with some fingering, I really enjoyed it too as not many allow it. Great body and attitude. A finish over her tits might be on my to do list  :thumbsup: