Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe - GEA - Glasgow  (Read 2914 times)

Offline Max121

LINK
External Link/Members Only

The usual flat near the Squinty Bridge Clydeside etc

COMMUNICATION
Pretty easily done by calling and was advised of confirmed time via text and given full details of location as per usual swift response  .

PRICE / TIME
£80-30mins

GIRL / APPEARANCE
Pretty looking tanned girl with gorgeous  eyes , tattoos all over her body and darker red hair than what’s on her profile . Body wise I would say 12/14 .
In my opinion I would give her an overall 7/10 👌🏻

MEETING

Arrived at flat around 5 mins early , buzzed and was immediately let in - into lift and to floor
Knocked door and was immediately let in .
Usual behind the door stuff and when I clocked her I was pleasantly surprised - attractive looking girl with lovely eyes and smile . Welcome Kiss and showed me to the room .
Had requested her to be wearing just  a towel nothing else and that’s how she was .
Exchange of tokens and text to confirm with office .
Shower , drink offered but I had already freshened up and had my own drink .

Stripped and both lay on the bed , Oh and what I noticed when she took towel off was no mum tum as per other review  , she has had surgery and you can see slight scaring , lots of DFK touching all over ,?I slid my finger into her  shaved pussy and she was Marti Pellow ( Wet Wet Wet ) !!

More kissing followed and OWO which was varied all over shaft and  great attention to balls with loads of eye contact along the way .
I couldnt handle it much longer and came in her mouth , she swallowed every bit and I was fully content at this point .  Wipes offered for clean up .
Lying on bed and she starts touching and stroking and guess what the wee fella gets hard again , more OWO and some 69 with me underneath - nice clean fresh tasting pussy .

On with the bag and I take her missionary ,then  her on top with boobs rocking up and down was a sight to remember  . Next turn her round for doggy and wheelbarrow back to doggy  and that bum was a peach indeed , she turned round during and I could see her enjoying it with slight groans ,  at  that point I couldn’t hold it any further and came in the bag .
Quick clean up and got dressed while chatting and she’s really pleasant .  would have loved a shower but the towels were like cardboard so left without .

All in all a great punt with a lovely girl who is friendly and provided me with a true GFE - would I be back - HELL YES !!

SERVICES OFFERED

GFE , OWO , DFK, CIM , 69 , FS

VERDICT

Great punt with a lovely attractive girl
I would def book her again
Overall 8/10 for all services provided with a smile 👌🏻

If I’ve missed anything just ask away 👍🏼

Offline HumphryB

From someone with experience like yerself, what's the deal on dodgyness with going to the GEA flat? I get that indies have neighbours too but just seems well off and as much as I'd like to,   couldn't use their agency amongst other things.

Offline Problem Child

Never had a problem leaving or entering the flat- never even seen anyone else there.
I’m usually a daytime John, so don’t know if most of the neighbours are at work?
You’re not breaking any laws by visiting there, so even in the HIGHLY unlikely event of some sort of raid, all you’ll have to deal with is the embarrassment of being there.

Offline Clattypats

Only seen the odd delivery person/workie entering the block near same time as me and also a punter who had obviously just left as I got to the floor in the lift, and "probably" one buzzing up as I left one time... Apart from that, all good :D

Offline Jackthelad06

Good Review Max, much appreciated. I’ve been avoiding GEA for a while now, due to a lack of apparently decent options, but this sticks Chloe onto the hotlist. Not sure how to do it, but ‘Tipping Hat Smiley’ fella!

Offline Max121

From someone with experience like yerself, what's the deal on dodgyness with going to the GEA flat? I get that indies have neighbours too but just seems well off and as much as I'd like to,   couldn't use their agency amongst other things.

Never had any issues in all fairness - but I get your point totally
The downstairs door is usually open mostly but I always buzz in anyway then it’s straight into lift and to flat door , only ever met one person at the floor who got in when I went out , not sure if it was a punter or not 👍🏼

Offline HumphryB

Never had any issues in all fairness - but I get your point totally
The downstairs door is usually open mostly but I always buzz in anyway then it’s straight into lift and to flat door , only ever met one person at the floor who got in when I went out , not sure if it was a punter or not 👍🏼

Good to know bud, thanks. May be an option then