Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gisele Latina @ Liverpool Street - Surprisingly Great 30Mins  (Read 3364 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6739918) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6249334) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline Kevin Boss

Adult Work Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £70 For 30mins

Was my last minute arrangement from near Heathrow right down to London. Actually I had planned to see before her my go to's but they were all busy or booked and sadly One that I had travel all the way to Archway for then suddenly ghosted on comms to later then tell me some inspectors had Arrived hence why the ghosting  :lol: :lol: I'd have removed her from the Go-to list but she has credit in the bank, anyway onwards to Liverpool Street, communications is very prompt something that seems to have disappeared with all the others I attempted today  :dash: Arrived at the door, its kind off near a store in the backroads of Liverpool street, discrete at night especially, no clue on other times.

Door opens and wow, have to say I was surprised, she looked good, dressed in a nice black lace, and had heels on with brown chin length hair I'd say. Taken up some stairs and the action began right away, a lot better energy than the WG I'd visited from the get go and this considering it was late(Only got back home X amount of time before writing this since the punt). OWO was fantastic, good suction, no teeth, played with the balls and did had a blast with light domination and some cheeky foot fetish for those lads like myself looking  :lol: Blew my load in under her ass being wanked off, pretty sloppy owo making that lube and a decent HJ sealed the deal, milk for days, think she was super surprised to see that much.  :wacko:

Got dressed after she helped clean me up as she continued to dance after getting herself cleaned up, before robing up to take a shower, was great to see her get ready to do that even tho we hadn't had sex as it shows hygiene levels are at least maintained, no bad odors at all either I must add, could have bene under that ass for days. And no Logan I do not think her Ass meets your Standards great sir  :hi:

Imo she is VFM especially in Liverpool Street, actually found her profile accidentally when doing review checking for Hot Alma who these days barely anyone can testify to seeing her between all the B&S etc. Ah Well lol
Will be returning to Gisele for sure if in the area.

Provided Services:
OWO(Was Included In Price)
HJ
Facesitting
Foot Fetish
Light Domination
Tit Play
Sensual Neck Play

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline anders5

Looks like she's created a new profile for some reason. I reviewed her here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=320041.0 she has a few reviews (including some negatives) for her old profile.

Mods are you able to index this new profile with her old one to aggregate the reviews?

Offline Kevin Boss

Looks like she's created a new profile for some reason. I reviewed her here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=320041.0 she has a few reviews (including some negatives) for her old profile.

Mods are you able to index this new profile with her old one to aggregate the reviews?

Ah I see, yeh remember seeing some before including someone who had got her by accident but enjoyed themselves. Wasn't going in with high expectations but got impressed

Offline blackx6phantom6

Photos look too edited for me liking  :dash:

Offline Gurgel9165

Thanks for the review. Would you say that she has nice feet?

Offline Kevin Boss

Thanks for the review. Would you say that she has nice feet?

I would say so brother, Most of the punts I've done that is a requirement at minimums and she is actually very happy to entertain that fetish, looked like she was really enjoying herself lmao. There are maybe size 4.5 to 5s and well maintained, at the time a white nail polish. Still on the lookout for my top list of such WGs