Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Perfume during punting  (Read 2420 times)

NotaGuuest

Hi!

Wanted to know if anyone sprays a specific or if any perfume just before punting. I mean to make her hornier and more eager to please if that makes sense?   ;)

anbceo

A liberal spray on your bell end should do the trick.

Or just take a fucking shower

Offline cunnyhunt

Put some Nutella on your cock  :D

cockneybstrd

I wear Aftershave

Perfume is for birds.

NotaGuuest

Obviously one takes a shower so thats not even a question. But women in general love men wearing perfumes so i gues it turns them on .. wondering if that works in punting

NotaGuuest

If i put nutella then ill have no cock afterwards she'll eat it  ;)

cockneybstrd

Obviously one takes a shower so thats not even a question. But women in general love men wearing perfumes so i gues it turns them on .. wondering if that works in punting

They will always tell you that your aftershave smells nice (NOT PERFUME)

I had a pro$$ie ask me to write down what I was wearing as she wanted to get some for her DAD for his birthday. A few days later I got a unsolicited text back from her telling me that I spent far too much money on Aftershave.

Cheeky mare

Offline smiths

Hi!

Wanted to know if anyone sprays a specific or if any perfume just before punting. I mean to make her hornier and more eager to please if that makes sense?   ;)

As i wouldnt know what particular perfume a specific WG likes i dont bother wasting my time on this. I always have the deodorant spray i like on me and use that.

Unless specifically asked a WG shouldnt be wearing any perfume in my view as thats a smell the punters partner might pick up. I do though appreciate if the WG was requested to wear perfume for the punter before even after a shower/bath the smell might linger on her.

Offline CBPaul

Whatever scent is left by the shower gel and deodorant spray for me.

Do scents make girls hornier ? I thought the adverts where the bloke empties half a can of lynx on himself and the babes can't keep their hands off were all made up  :D Didn't work for me anyway, but then again the effect may have been counteracted by the leopard print posing pouch.

I would have though providing you don't smell of BO or Betty Swollocks most prossies will be perfectly happy.

I'm guessing the OP means aftershaves rather than the pheromone sprays you see advertised.

doc14

Usually a quick spray down below before I get out of the car and hope I don't smell like a can of sardines when I leave :P

Minhaz

I mainly use perfume and sometimes body spray to avoid sweat smelling but got complain from some girls that using body spray in pubic area or cock feels salty when they do owo :(

NotaGuuest

Yeah i mean aftershaves and eau de toillete. I try not to apply to much down below for them not to get a salty or bitter taste.

It would not work to such an extent as the ads but it does help sometimes. For example this guy at school few years ago once wore this edt and all the girls wanted to be with him. Made me ask how did you do it? His reply "the wonders of the right edt". Was in fact davidodf cool water .. but i dont get it lol

pokenn

As i wouldnt know what particular perfume a specific WG likes i dont bother wasting my time on this. I always have the deodorant spray i like on me and use that.

Unless specifically asked a WG shouldnt be wearing any perfume in my view as thats a smell the punters partner might pick up. I do though appreciate if the WG was requested to wear perfume for the punter before even after a shower/bath the smell might linger on her.

Yep, agree with all that. I ask girls NOT to wear perfume as I don't like it.

caramelceleste

Many don't but not many ask either way. I kind of assumed it was expected to just smell fresh rather than... permanent lol. A good shower, fruity body butter/coconut oil/maybe a tiny scent of vanilla? They all work well enough without being particularly strong. Usually stick with the first 2 unless I know for certain they're single.

I don't really care what a guy smells like, so long as he smells clean. Some aftershaves are great, some aftershaves not so much. Too much is always bad. If I can taste aftershave on your cock, I'll probably ask you to go and wash it. It's simply not a bearable taste and I wouldn't torment someone with perfumed privates to go down on either lol

Offline CBPaul

+1

Not only do I not want to leave stinking of perfume if a shower is unavailable or too disgusting to use, heavy use of perfume puts me off. I don't like the over powering smell and it always makes me wonder what it is covering up.

Prossies and heavily scented things, it's a pain in the arse. One last week offered a massage between rounds and as her English wasn't too hot and I was feeling lazy I opted for it. Bloody hell, the smell of the lotion she used was unbelievable. No way I could leave smelling like a branch of Lush. Still, it set a new personal record for the number of showers taken during a 1 hour punt. 3  :D

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
. For example this guy at school few years ago once wore this edt and all the girls wanted to be with him. Made me ask how did you do it? His reply "the wonders of the right edt". Was in fact davidodf cool water .. but i dont get it lol

Sorry to say this but I doubt very much it was his EDT and more his looks or personality.

some aftershaves smell nice but not enough to make girls fall all over you.  You are better off with a nice shower get and a good anti perspirant  so you don't sweat (body sprays do not work for this they just mix with the smell of sweat making it much worse)
Why waste money on trying to impress with aftershave or EDT when most will just ask you to shower anyway

Personally I prefer the more natural smell of a man who is freshly showered with just a bit of anti perspirant and no over powering sprays or aftershaves

cockneybstrd

Yeah i mean aftershaves and eau de toillete. I try not to apply to much down below for them not to get a salty or bitter taste.

It would not work to such an extent as the ads but it does help sometimes. For example this guy at school few years ago once wore this edt and all the girls wanted to be with him. Made me ask how did you do it? His reply "the wonders of the right edt". Was in fact davidodf cool water .. but i dont get it lol

At school.... Jesus....

With regards to what aftershave I have no idea as each aftershave reacts differently to each bloke.

Why not go into to proper shop and get a few testers.

But in my opinion you cant go wrong with a bit of Creed - either Aventus or Green Irish Tweed

Offline Anadin

But in my opinion you cant go wrong with a bit of Creed - either Aventus or Green Irish Tweed

Green Irish Tweed is very nice but way too expensive. I buy smell alikes they're way cheaper and while they don't always smell exactly like the fragrance they're based on, they're very cheap some last ages and usually smell great.

GeeWiz

His reply "the wonders of the right edt". Was in fact davidodf cool water .. but i dont get it lol

In fairness, chicks do dig that one.  Just walk through a Boots or Tesco en route to a punt for a liberal spray of a tester.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

If there is one clue which alerts Missus HP to my having been somewhere unexpected it would be perfume and scent, or  just as bad, the smell of tobacco. I always ask ladies for no smoke or perfume please when booking, and have walked very occasionally when there was an obvious pong.

Perfume is a nono and even my own deodorant will not block it out. I keep my own one in the car to roll on discreetly before a punt in case I have my own pong.

Offline Daffodil

Aftershave for pulling, soap and water for punting. That's my advice. I'll never understand you guys who get yourselves all dressed up to go see a prostitute.

Also, like punters not wanting to get a prossie's perfume all over themselves, I imagine a few girls do not want the punter turning up covered in Old Spice, particularly those who operate a conveyor belt service. Even if it just gets on the bed sheets or pillow. I know there are a lot of you guys who can't stand the thought of "your girl" with another guy so I'm sure you don't want her place smelling like the aftershave section in John Lewis.

Toby

On a punt I use a bath foam or shower gel with a chocolate smell, which leaves a subtle fragrance after use, coupled with a low fragrance deodorant. The most someone could get accused of by picking up that smell would be munching on a chocolate bar.  :sarcastic:

Amelie_English Rose

Please don't spray anything on your nether regions! Cleanliness is enough and a mouthful of aftershave is never pleasant!
A little dab of something behind the ears will do the job without gagging anyone or leaving your mark behind you!

Toshiba

Purfume and punting are a bad mix for me, too dodgy

Offline Daffodil

Please don't spray anything on your nether regions! Cleanliness is enough and a mouthful of aftershave is never pleasant!
A little dab of something behind the ears will do the job without gagging anyone or leaving your mark behind you!

I would never consider applying applying aftershave to the boys below, even (especially) in a civilian relationship. If there are those reading this who do, please grow up  :hi:

Offline Owwhatanight

I like a bit of hi karate
You old timers will remember the add

Offline smiths

I like a bit of hi karate
You old timers will remember the add

I do. Brut for me, "splash it all over".