Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PaprikaBabe ... Whitefield ... Manchester  (Read 5897 times)

10 review(s) for PaprikaBabe (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Thewanderer1

External Link/Members Only

Took Place about 4weeks ago

comms
Good, exchanged a couple of texts midmorning and booked 1hr gfe in the afternoon £140 hour

venue
Indigo Nile , my first visit, I found it clean and fit for purpose,  didn't see anyone else while I was there, the SP said they try their best to keep punters apart when arriving/departing. As I'm not from around there the walk up the metal steps really didn't bother me..

SP
Quite impressed..
Pictures on AW are accurate.. quite attractive mid/late 30,s. curvy blonde. fabulous natural tits, big ass, no flabby bits.
Slight accent , says she is Danish, but perfect English.

Was asked to take a shower in the room which is fine by me,, decent shower, she went to stash, and came back while I was drying.
then really the only negative part of the hour, she sits on the bed and tries to chat for 5mins or so.. but tbh it's a bit forced and awkward as we both know why I'm there.. I don't think it's time wasting  just an effort to be friendly but I could happily do without it..
I cut the chat short by lying down and asked her to lie beside me..
From then on things were great... a very chilled GFE... all GFE services were happily given.
FK initially,, and mutual stroking, she worked her way down to decent OWO.. lots of attention to the balls which I really like,, I could have left her down there for ages.  Then swapped to me licking and sucking on those magnificent tits... then giving her pussy and clit lots of attention  and finally giving her a good rimming which she seemed to really enjoy.. very clean no nasty surprises...all the right noises not too OTT..
Cover on... Started in doggy... great view of her big ass and reached around to grip those fabulous tits  tried a finger in her ass but not allowed.... then mish  with more FK... she reached between us and rubbed her clit while we fucked. till she appeared to cum ,, now that was definitely one for the wank bank..!!!  I wanted to see that ass again so went back to doggy, this time with her standing on the floor bent over the end of bed and she took a great pounding till I felt the end was near... I asked her to make me come so took off the cover and lay back on the bed while she knelt between my legs and spent the last 10 min teasing and  sucking OWO until she expertly finished me off... took it all,, then discretely spat it out into a wipe..
Helped me clean up with wipes,  then a quick shower and out just before the hour..
Overall a really good punt with an attractive SP ... friendly and attentive...
Would definately return if the opportunity arises...

Offline Bustydusty

Just reading through her reviews - did she not charge extra for cim?

Offline Thewanderer1

It was a while ago now... but she definately didn't charge any extra at the time... 👍
I would have remembered as "extras"  are a particular annoyance of mine.. 😠

Offline Bustydusty

Cheers those tits are beckoning me :D

Offline 19jammy

Just reading through her reviews - did she not charge extra for cim?

I’ve seen another girl there, Hazel, & she charged £20 for CIM, but OWO was included. I’ve seen a few other reviews & I think they also said the same, but you’d have to check them.

Offline Clitheroelad

Whereabouts is Indigo Nile and whats the parking like ?

Offline Marquis

I haven't been for a while, and I use public transport these days, but it's a very short drive from junction 17 of the M60.

There is a small car park round the back of the venue, on the few occasions I've been there, I haven't had any problems parking.

If using Metrolink, it's a 5 minute walk from the Whitefield stop.

Offline Bustydusty

I’ve checked Google maps and you can also park on the street very close by

Offline george r

i think it used to be cherrys yrs. ago ? you go up a metal staircase at the back so its a bit exposed to say the least
 tons of parking close by but the car park at the back has some very deep potholes so be aware !!

Offline Bustydusty

Looking at those tits and her very positive reviews I’m surprised she’s only had 1 in the last 18 months - I’m definitely going anyway so will review probably a few weeks

Offline sir wanksalot

Plenty of parking but as others have said that the entrance is VERY exposed. You might as well be using a cherry picker to get to the front door with "punter" written over your head

Offline Spannerman

Plenty of parking but as others have said that the entrance is VERY exposed. You might as well be using a cherry picker to get to the front door with "punter" written over your head

It sounds like the place Cheshire Incalls used to use years ago

Offline Clitheroelad

It sounds like the place Cheshire Incalls used to use years ago

Its not Diana Jamesons old place is it ?

Offline sir wanksalot

Its not Diana Jamesons old place is it ?

Bringing back memories of Andi now

Offline Clitheroelad

Bringing back memories of Andi now

Indeed, it was one of my favourite haunts. There was a slim red head I seem to remember, but her name eludes me. Anyway, same question - is Indigo Nile the same place ?

Offline jonnw16

Indigo Nile states it is in Whitefield. Diana Jameson's place was in Farnworth (metal staircase round the back above the Autopaint shop).

Offline jonnw16

...There was a slim red head I seem to remember, but her name eludes me...
The name came to me later on. Are you thinking of Eva?