Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Laylaloulou - Nottingham  (Read 2764 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6506907) (22 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DThunter01

6506907 AW
Booking happened a few weeks back,

Comms as mentioned are shit but hang in there its worth it.

The girl- slim tall no question its the girl in the pics.

Location- near bestwood small 1 bed flat, no shower  :dash: and has a dog called phillip the grey hound :D

The action: i was here for sloppy deepthroat £80 for HH comfirmed face fucking and a throatpie finish
And thats what i got she can indeed take a dick down to the balls and doesnt mind having her throat pounded,
Not as sloppy as id like but good for £80 but not in my top 5 dont know why we just didnt click but i have to give a positive as she let me cum a bucket load down her throat and didnt flich at all

I would go back but can i get a booking.... can i fuck. :dash:

She could be a GOAT with her skills just needs to sort her comms out and if a punter askes for stockings and heels at least try.

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 06:52:35 am by Goldfinch »

Offline CJames01

I don't get the appeal of this one, her pics just don't make her look attractive. There's a bit of a face shot on the one of her standing up looking like an addict doing some drunk dance in her living room and that just puts me right off. Is that photo accurate?

Offline ZeroCount

I don't get the appeal of this one, her pics just don't make her look attractive. There's a bit of a face shot on the one of her standing up looking like an addict doing some drunk dance in her living room and that just puts me right off. Is that photo accurate?

Not really. I mean yeah, it's a picture of her, but it makes her look pretty ropey. She's just a skinny hippy/student-looking girl in her mid-20s who happens to like being face-fucked.

I think she's pretty, but if you're put off by lack of curves or small tits or less than perfect complexion then you may find her less appealling.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
She’s not the easiest girl to meet is she  :D

Offline Dave82

She’s not the easiest girl to meet is she  :D

I've seen her twice now and to be fair pretty straight forward. First time trying to meet her took a while, the times didn't work but managed to get booked in after a couple of days. The second meet was arranged within a couple of hours.

Offline Jack Sinn

She's just a skinny hippy/student-looking girl in her mid-20s who happens to like being face-fucked.

And boy does she love getting face fucked! She literally couldn’t contain repeated outbursts of “I love sucking cock” when I saw her

Offline Charliehutton

I'm with you on this one, CJ. She looks dreadful, to me, yet she's had universally positive reviews, which only goes to show how we all see things differently.