Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan Allure - Hatfield  (Read 2402 times)

13 review(s) for Megan Allure (10 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Thaller

Yes... my first review after 5 years on the site, but better later than never :)

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue
Apartment in Hatfield opposite Galleria. Free 1h parking available nearby, quiet estate and rather discreet overall. Flat shared with another girl, clean, can't fault it. I presume another punter was present as she wanted to stay quiet from the get go.

Comms
Booked via text on the day 2h before the meet, text back within 5mins & again half hour before the meet. Spoke to her on the phone once I arrived, all contact done with girl and not maid.

Time booked
30 minutes - £80

Appearance
Definitely the girl in the pictures. Pictures are good half-decade old at least. Nevertheless body shape is exactly the same IMO, the daily gym sessions she mentions in the profile seem true. As mentioned in previous reviews rather on the skinny side, but with good fake tits and decent ass. I would say more in late 30s rather than the 32 stated on the profile. Not a smoker.

The meeting
Usual behind the door and ushered further into the flat and into the bedroom. Paper work sorted, I was offered a shower. Upon my return the girl was in another room, it did take around 2-3mins before she reappeared. Decent English and she did try to make light convo, although switching to her native Russian (I'm multilingual) seemed to open her up a lot more. Very friendly and seemed to enjoy the chat.

Started off with a massage, oil / powder declined. Soft hands and good technique, definitely felt more relaxed. Followed by OWO (she made it clear no CIM but was happy to let me finish on her tits), 69, missionary & finished with doggy.

OWO - good solid performance. Adjusted pace and made a decent effort to deep throat and lots of lips/tongue action, would definitely finish that way if it went on for longer. No eye contact however
69 - shaved, clean pussy, very neat, tasted fresh. Made it seem that she enjoyed it which is an added bonus.
Sex - Cowgirl first, flipped her over for mish, can take a good pounding. DFK at this stage which was good. Finished off with doggy.

Cleaned up, with 5mins to go, she was in no rush but I got dressed and left

Conclusion
In line with expectations - overall the service was a bit typical of Russian providers, a little mechanical and lacked charisma. However she duly obliged to all requests and performed well once instructed and has a cracking body. Would I return? Yes, although not a meeting to mesmerise about.

Online PilotMan

Offline dubhcarr

Yes OP thanks for your first review glad you enjoyed her. She is a lovely woman with soft kissable lips. All reviews are helpful so in anticipation  :hi: