Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Laylaloulou - Nottingham, Bulwell  (Read 1281 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6506907) (22 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dave82

External Link/Members Only

As has been said previously comms aren't brilliant. She hasn't got a phone. Messaged through AW. Originally tried to arrange a meet but didn't get anywhere. So kind of gave up.

Fast forward a few days. I had a meeting finish early so sent her a message asked for fs 30 minutes etc. Got a reply straight back. Suggesting a B&G and off I went.

Got the the address messaged when I arrived. Asked to wait 5 minutes. She then messaged again to say I could go in.

She was in a black fishnet body stocking. Looked great. I told her I was gutted I couldn't  have 30 minutes fs.

Anyway sat on the sofa and off She went. Proper blow job. Balls deep. That girls has skills. Had a good feel She was fine with that. Asked me where I wanted to unload. I was enjoying myself that much I told her I didn't care just carry on. Her response was down the throat it is then!

By far the best BJ/DT I've had. I told her I'm going back for FS next time. But to be honest the BJ is worth it.

The girl is slim, sexy, really jolly and chatty. The comms thing didn't bother me and for £40 it was worth every penny.

💯 I would recommend and I'll be going back as soon as I get the time

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Sounds like a great time I’m going to give her a try, can beat a good blowjob
Why wasn’t fs on offer ? Painters in?

Offline michael.fannymore

I get the feeling that she doesn't like to fuck or is picky about who she fucks. Or maybe she just prefers shorter meets. Have seen her twice now and both times she has reduced the booking down to a b&g just before I have arrived.

Offline Dave82

Originally said she ran out of condoms. But when chatting to her I think she prefers B&G for first time meets and prefers FS with her regulars.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
That’s a shame she looks fuckable but £40 for a bj I’m in

Offline Dave82

I get the feeling that she doesn't like to fuck or is picky about who she fucks. Or maybe she just prefers shorter meets. Have seen her twice now and both times she has reduced the booking down to a b&g just before I have arrived.

Yeah she said she prefers short meets/bng

Offline Dave82

That’s a shame she looks fuckable but £40 for a bj I’m in

Definitely worth it. Although  she did say after it's usually £50 for cim. I guess being as hot as I am I got it for £40. Either that or she felt sorry for me and my tiny todger.