Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia_Ass - Woolwich  (Read 815 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445721) (20 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
9 review(s) for Sofia_Ass (4 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Londonchef

After reading the Cambridge reviews I booked an hour with Katelia and Sophie, done by text message and the coms were fine.
Arrived on time texted I was there, give me a few minutes, I'm in the shower and just tidying up! All in all a 30 minute wait. I should have walked. Finally got to the flat, greeted by a girl in an American style basketball top. Very pretty, minimal make up and a cracking body. I asked about OWO and kissing  she said I don't do it, I asked what her name was, Sophie  I said I had booked Kate, she's busy for 1hour. Should have walked then but I was distracted.
Fairly good OW great 20yo body,asked if it was a come twice service, she said if you can yes. Went into 69 (£20) then into cowgirl, sorry to say didn't last long,it's been a while since I've had a girl 40 years younger than me bouncing up and down on me. Had a rest and she asked if I was ready to go again, OW a little better this time, finishing up with some mutual masterbation. No shower offered before or after, decent enough flat I'm sure just used for work.
It's a negative due to the wait,no idea about the booking and not getting the two girl service and not having the clothes requested and confirmed.
It's a busy busy flat, as I was leaving another punter arrived! I can't see it getting any better.
£120 paid for the hour I was there around 50 minutes.
Doing this on my phone and can't post the links, Goldfinch if you would be so kind.

Offline Londonchef

« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 02:10:56 pm by Londonchef »

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Londonchef

:D     I found away to do it after  a few attempts but couldn't do it in the main review.

Offline Goldfinch

:D     I found away to do it after  a few attempts but couldn't do it in the main review.
:thumbsup: