Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Annamae_Blue - Liverpool  (Read 661 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6428152) (14 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline allroadboy

External Link/Members Only

£160 for an hour

Comms were very good, busy hotel on the docks was fine.

She was running late which was mildly irritating, went up to the room, usual hiding behind the door ... she is very petite, had little or no make up on, personally I'd of preferred it if she'd made more effort with her looks. She had a small black nightie on with a g string underneath. She's a 6 without make up, I imagine a 7.5 with it on.

She didn't seem to want the action to start until I had stripped off and got onto the bed, I prefer things to flow more naturally. Anyway onto the bed, some light FK continued throughout which wasn't a massive turn on. She took her nightie off, she has very small boobs with very small nipples, had a fondle of those, I'm not sure I even got them in my mouth before she went down on me. This is where a negative becomes a neutral as she gave me an excellent blow job and when I told her I will cum that way she went all out to make me cum, which she went into the bathroom to deposit ... some more chatting, some more light kissing and she gets me hard again, goes down on me and gets a second load out of me, which is impressive on her part and nearly made this a positive.

I found the whole thing mechanical, she didn't really seem to be into it. I adore going down on girls, but I had no inclination to do so with her.

In was out of the room after 45 minutes and won't return.