Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rome - massage  (Read 922 times)

Offline londonhas

was in Rome recently for work and stayed the weekend. quite a bit of walking around sightseeing and fancied a massage. booked via Treatwell an oriental place. I thought it would be Thai but on arrival it was Chinese, very nice venue with shower in room.

Got a decent relaxing massage and on the flip offered extras. agreed 30euro for HR which was done skillfully and lots of edging resulting in an explosive finish.

girl was ok, late 30s slim and kept clothes on. she said the place with legit and kept reminding me to not hint at anything extra to her colleagues/reception.  definitely a pleasant surprise.

DM for details, as I don't want to "out" the venue / girl.

Offline waggy2010

was in Rome recently for work and stayed the weekend. quite a bit of walking around sightseeing and fancied a massage. booked via Treatwell an oriental place. I thought it would be Thai but on arrival it was Chinese, very nice venue with shower in room.

Got a decent relaxing massage and on the flip offered extras. agreed 30euro for HR which was done skillfully and lots of edging resulting in an explosive finish.

girl was ok, late 30s slim and kept clothes on. she said the place with legit and kept reminding me to not hint at anything extra to her colleagues/reception.  definitely a pleasant surprise.

DM for details, as I don't want to "out" the venue / girl.

Hi, would appreciate this info by PM. I can't send PMs only replies.