Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Holborn  (Read 2951 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline tomvi

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

1 hour £140 + £30 for anal

Between Covent garden and Holborn. I was a bit apprehensive because a previous review said it was not discreet and people around could see and know what you are coming for. But the street was quiet. The only thing is that once I was at her postcode, she sent me first the door number, and when I arrived I had to send her another message to ask for the flat number, standing in front of the door. But she quickly replied. I think she is living alone.

The girl
I would give her a 6 facially. She seems to have gained some weight since the profile pictures have been taken. She has fake breast. I don't know if the lips are natural but they were slightly prominent. She is not my type but surely she will be for some others by the look of the previous review.
She is friendly.

The punt
I took a shower and when I came back she was finishing a text. After she put down the phone, she will never take it back until the end of the punt.
We start with french kiss and she quickly kneels to offer a owo with a few eye contacts. After some time I sat on the edge of the bed and she carried on with owo. As said in all previous reviews, she takes all the length. I asked her to alternate with boobs job. I cum on her boobs.
We chat a bit, I am not very talkative with people I don't know and I was a bit amused that she kept asking me questions about me, one after the other, in order to avoid the gap before the second round. Second round that started back with owo. She was really making effort to make me hard again. She took again the full length, doing some techniques. Then I asked for anal. We put the condom and she placed herself on the edge of the bed so I can do dodgy. She was clean and she took it easy. It felt good. Then doggy with the pussy, then missionary with her legs on my shoulders and me standing, then cowgirl. I stopped being hard so she made again a lot of effort with owo. But the very end of the hour was just enough for me to take a shower. I got my full time and I did not feel rushed (I was just at the end of my hour) but I feel like she was expecting another punter right after me, rushing at the bathroom after me.

I do not think I will return (but without being certain) because she is not really my type (and not as slim as in her pictures, but definitely nothing put off, I am just fussy with this because I am myself slim) but she has a very great service and a good attitude.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 12:44:25 am by tomvi »

Offline Rapha

Good review thanks. May I ask when this was? How did you go about arranging & confirming booking?

Only reason I ask is that I had pre-arranged booking with her that never happened. Arranged days prior. She asked me to confirm an hour before, which I did but no reply back. Calls & texts went unanswered.

Major let down as she has been on my to do list for a while & the action sounds super hot with her..

Offline notcalledchris

Ime she is a good punt but doesn't like to arrange prior to the day. 

Offline tomvi

May I ask when this was? How did you go about arranging & confirming booking?

It was 3 weeks ago.
I sent a message in the morning with a question in regards with the services, she replied a few minutes after, I said ok are you available this afternoon at the time that suits you the best, she replied a few minutes later and I saw her during the afternoon.