Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latina Sexxy - Ipswich  (Read 967 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5168283) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline RumptyBoy

External Link/Members Only

Haven't been active for quite a while, covid and domestic life getting in the way, but been thinking of getting back in the saddle, so thought I'd try this lady. Couldn't see anything about her here but her AW feedback was OK.

Location: Central Ipswich, small modern apartment. Buttermarket carpark nearby.

Price £60 for 30 minutes,  £120 1 hour.
She charges extra for OWO andother services, but I wasn't bothered.

She prefers arrangements by text, which is fine,  although her English written and spoken isn't great, whichwas part of the problem leading to the neutral. .

I've given her a neutral as she was OK but there was confusion over what was required and I left a bit disappointed. I'd texted saying GFE was fine, no extras required. Then as I was driving  and parking she started sending lengthy texts about how long and what services. By that time it was a bit late, I arrived and said OK let's do an hour. Wish I hadn't,  30 minutes would've been plenty.

She's Brazilian,  probably in her late 40s, a bit chubby but quite sexy, nice long black hair, lovely tits.

I found her to be a bit bossy...Do this...Baby lie down...I massage you now... Perhaps I'm being unfair and should've made more clear what I wanted. She could've asked.

Positives: She gave a good massage and the BJ was excellent, even with the condom. After I'd come she was very pleasant,  making conversation,  but tbh what I got could've been delivered in 30 minutes. After 45 minutes I got bored and said I'd better be on my way.

So all in all a bit of a disappointment. Partly my fault,  but she could've tried a bit harder to please.
Wouldn't say don't try her but don't think I'll go back.

You live and learn.