Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Laylaloulou - Nottingham  (Read 1130 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6506907) (22 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Notts bloke

I have been trying to book this girl for a few weeks bit her comms are all over the place. Finally managed it though

Had a few messages from her telling me when she is free but they have never been at the right time. This time it clicked and I was there within half an hour. She lives in a flat in Bestwood. I don't really know the area so can't give much more detail. Car felt safe as it was in the day. Had a bloke cleaning his car close so didn't suspect anything was going to happen.

She answers the door and greets me with a smile. She is quite cute, few spots but pretty. She also has a dog. Called Phillip. He's soft as you like though and just wanted a fuss.

Upon meeting her it's clear why her comms are all over. She's a bit hyper and funny with it. Some of it I think is nerves. She is slim and wearing some tights with shorts over the top, a little crop top and a hoodie. She's easy to talk to and I'm feeling quite welcome. Cash exchanged and I got naked. She only took her tops off but that didn't bother me. She gives me a bit of a kiss and I lay back whilst she goes towards my cock

Fuck. Me.

Absolute onslaught. She is trying to get it into her belly I think. I'm not small. They all struggle, even Eva black last time couldn't get down to the base with her lips. Layla kept turning her head and making sure it all went down. Felt incredible. I then had her hanging her head off the edge of the settee and I fucked her throat. All the way, I could see the bulge in her throat as my cock went in. And she never once pushed me back or complained. In fact I though that maybe I should stop because surely she can't go on. Then she went to the side of me and again long full strokes to the hilt. I finished off with me wanking and her rimming my arsehole. Not on her likes but I asked and she just went for it. Told her I was going to cum and she took it and swallowed the lot.

If you want to facefuck or have a sloppy deepthroat then there she is. Overall I still think Chanel at CC is better because she isn't just mad deepthroat, she has a proper blowjob technique. Layla is just pure throated.

Paid 50 quid and I bet I was there 20 minutes.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 02:47:16 pm by Notts bloke »

Offline Notts bloke

Bugger. I've put this in the massages section.

Can it be moved please?

Offline wantkinkyfun

I've been in contact this week but she keeps offering me times late at night when I'm not free. Can't wait to eventually see her!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review matey
Were all comms through aw ?
Haven’t noticed her number up

Offline Notts bloke

Good review matey
Were all comms through aw ?
Haven’t noticed her number up

Mainly through aw. Then out of the blue she gave me her email address. Not sure how that's any different to aw mail because she doesn't have a bloody phone.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
That’s mad, who doesn’t have a phone nowadays  :D
Will give her a try on aw thanks matey

Offline jayjuk

It's crazy that she doesn't have a phone, and seems to want to do only short meets (15min). I've tried to book longer and with some planning, but she's just shite at organising anything.

If anyone manages to see her, let her know that not everyone is based in Nottm and so can't meet at the drop of a hat! It wouldn't kill her to get a phone..

Offline Notts bloke

She is getting a phone apparently next week. She did have one. She gave me a number a few weeks ago and had a WhatsApp picture of her.  Then she messaged on aw a few days later saying she didn't have it anymore.

Offline jayjuk

If you're travelling a distance then Layla atm is just too high risk of flaking and letting you down. It's not rocket science to book a client and remember, plus I'm sure it'd be easier for her to know when clients will be coming.