Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Agnes x - Sheffield  (Read 1675 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5649177) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Dubai boy

Meet this lady whilst she was in Sheffield but now looks like she’s moved on now .
Send her a text message and as I was in the area I quickly arranged a time with her. She was in a apartment at the riverside apartment in Sheffield. Intercoms system she buzzed me in and I walked to apartment. The door open and must say I was disappointed at what I saw . She is very petite but facial not what I was expecting. I’m no oil painting either but she looked much older and was sure she had a wig on . Onto the bed and no conversation a light rub massage which was totally useless. She then stated  to massage my cock and balls . I wasn’t interested in sex just some oral which she did but couldn’t really feel anything and was struggling to get hard . I was playing with her pussy and inserted a finger which I was hoping would get her a little more excited but no success . Carried on with oral and then just asked her to finish off with hand and oil . Cleaned up and left . As I believe this was her last day in Sheffield maybe she was not bothered . I have read other reviews on this lady but that’s not the service I received.

Offline KerachiDope

Thanks for the review.
I’m guessing this was a £100/30 minute meet?

Offline Dubai boy