Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Candy - Woolwich, SE London  (Read 4225 times)

Offline dave451

My punting activites have been limited, due to Covid, but I am slowly getting back into it. I particularly like Asian girls. I have lived in China and speak the lingo (badly) so like to meet Chinese girls, and not only to practice my language skills. SE London seems to have quite a few Asian parlors at the moment and I came across this 'new' site on VS so thought I would give it a go:

External Link/Members Only

The place is on Plumstead common, about a 15 minute walk, up hill, from central Woolwich but being lazy, I took the 53 bus (could also use a 51) which stop almost outside.  The door was answered by a cute middle-aged Chinese lady. I would not have been upset if she had been 'Candy' but she led me upstairs where I was introduced to 'Ice Cream' - the very attractive Chinese WG in her mid 20s. Ice Cream seemed very pleased to see me especially when I spoke Chinese to her. I stayed for half an hour (£60) and she was very entusiastic giving me a great front massage to get me going, followed by covered sex, which she clearly enjoyed. We then chatted while she gave me a very good 'normal' massage to finish.

The session was so good that I went back later in the week and saw her again, something that I never do. The second session was better than the first - the receptionist was genuinely pleased to see me again (note to self - ask to fuck her next time!) and I got even better service from the WG. Unfortunately, like many of these Chinese places, Ice Cream is moving next week, but I did hook up with her on WeChat so hope to see her again.

I am always acutely aware that Chinese girls may be traffiked or exploited but I am sure this is not the case here. She has recently arrived from  a poorly paid factory job in western China and said, quite openly, that she is here to make money. She also sees visiting UK as an adventure, having never been out of China before, and hopes to see some of the country in the weeks when she isn't working.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review on this operation  :drinks:

Will have to see which other flats they operate from.

A novelty would be bedding the worker who made your phone, tablet or watch or whatever else.  A new m.o. for the traffickers perhaps, bring in the products the girls have actually made and let them sell at a discount during the encounter, not exactly "rolled on the thighs..." but a 21st century "2.0" version.  I could do with a new down sleeping bag for camping, maybe even a tent or an electric bike...

Offline Rayray23k

So the girl youbsaw wasnt the girl in the ad right?
Asking because ive not had a single success on Vistastreet.

Offline dave451

Yes that's right Ray. The girls in the Asian parlors usually do not stay in UK for long and move from place to place, perhaps every week. The parlors don't usually update their ads so the photos and descriptions are often generic.

Get a description of the lady when you phone up - I have found these are usually reasonably accurate. As with any visit, always have a 'Plan B' so, if the girl is not as described, you can walk. That said, this has hardly ever happened to me at an Asian parlor.

Offline mothra

Went there last night in the hope for a decent Chinese SP. Made my way to the given address and was met my the mamasan outside the front garden playing with her cat. Walked in and was told to take off shoes at the stairs. Went upstairs saw a Chinese GILF. I walked. :(
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 05:33:26 pm by mothra »

Offline PumpDump

So the girl youbsaw wasnt the girl in the ad right?
Asking because ive not had a single success on Vistastreet.
There should be a sticky in big red text on top of every page saying "In a Chinese flat, the 22 yo beautiful model in the photo will never be the girl you meet"   :D

Offline Munter84

Made my way to the given address and was met my the mamasan outside the front garden playing with her cat.

Phwoar!