Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: whiteswan - Outcall - Everything you have heard is true  (Read 4058 times)

18 review(s) for whiteswan (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ragged

rara avis in terris nigroque simillima cycno

"She would be a rare bird upon this earth, and like unto a black swan"
 - the Roman poet Juvenal discussing the likelihood of finding a woman who ticks all your boxes

Turns out Juvenal was wrong.  She's a White Swan.
External Link/Members Only

Summary: White Swan is an attractive, willing, skilled submissive who greatly enjoys what she does. Everything you read on her profile, and on other reviews here, is true.

Booking The Meet: via AW.  She says she is selective about who she sees, and others report difficulty getting her attention, so I put a bit of effort in, introducing myself and describing my background and experience in BDSM.  She replied swiftly, and after a few false starts we were able to arrange a date.  I gave her some very specific instructions on what to wear and how to prepare, and what to bring, which she followed to the letter.

The Meet: 4 hrs for £500; dinner in a central London restaurant, some public play, and then back to the hotel.

The Lady: pic on her profile are accurate - the angles are actually slightly unflattering - I think she is prettier than that.  She is quite tall, and the age is accurate.  She is slim, with large soft natural breasts and nipples that enjoy attention.  She is well-spoken, obviously educated, and can hold a good conversation.  Her kissing is genuine but not tongue-twistingly deep, while her cunt and arse are open and responsive to attention.

Details: Play began in the restaurant.  I had asked her to turn up wearing a buttplug, which she duly did.  Halfway through the meal I had her remove her panties and hand them to me, which she did without question, which led to some finger-play under the table, with me telling her to hitch up her skirt and open her legs increasingly wide.  She loves public play, and I have a feeling this could be pushed much further.  After the meal, I had her squat and piss in the street, while cars driving past illuminated her fully.

More play in the taxi back to the hotel.  She states on her profile that she likes verbal humiliation, and this is very true, as I had her recite a list of degrading terms for herself as she fingered herself in the taxi.

At the hotel, we enjoyed some traditional collar-and-leash bondage, rope bondage - if you know your knots, show her breasts lots of attention as she loves this - much playing with her cunt and arse, some roleplay, and domination, with begging, choking, and much more verbal humiliation.

Conclusion: She is a real find - a genuine submissive who loves to be played with.  She needs someone to take control and dominate and humiliate her, so if you like to lay back and be PSE'd to death, then she is not for you - try Lola Wild instead.  I feel she can be pushed a lot further than I did, especially with regards to WS, rope boondage and public display and public humilation.

She is very part time, very selective, and gets a lot of requests, so you will have to work quite hard to get her attention, but she is definitely worth it.  A rare bird indeed.

Extra Protip:  many hotels now have rooms designed for disabled clients, with 'wet room' bathrooms, which enables all sorts of watersports shenanigans without making an irretrievable mess - you can just hose the entire room down the the shower attachment.   Just don't book them solid when I, or other wheelchair users, actually need them!*

Offline superjase

Incredible.
Just one thing.. please don't piss on the streets.

Offline Link7

An entertaining read, thanks.

But for the last line, I am quite sure I would have imagined you're either BoJo or Rees-Mogg (don't take that the wrong way - there's a select group of people who could/would quote Juvenal!).
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 09:39:45 pm by Link7 »