Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassie - Classic Touch - Sheffield  (Read 2064 times)

Offline soppyget

borderline neutral only just tipped into positive.

External Link/Members Only

punt happened a couple of weeks back.  It was late in the day and I had the urge and options were thin on the ground so given the positive reviews of Cassie, I thought I'd head off to Classic touch to see what the fuss is about.

The venue

This is a long standing venue in quite a busy part of town but does have a discreet rear entrance and plenty of safe, free parking round abouts.  it's fit for purpose but by no means posh.

the girl

Now don't get me wrong, the photo's on the Classic Touch website didn't exactly fill me with images of toned stunners and likewise, at £45 for half an hour, what can you expect?  That said, fuck me, Cassie is rough!  IMHO!! There are your classic hour-glass curvy figures that are muted where bigger girls are concerned.  Cassie doesn't have that.  And it doesn't get better from the neck up.  Think of a slightly less fat Bubbles Devere with tattoos and a more masculine hair cut and you'll get my drift.  As ever though, I emphasise that I'm no oil painting myself and there's a high probability that she was probably thinking just as highly of me.  But she is chatty and does seem to be a good laugh.  And the tagline on her profile about 'nothing she won't do'?  I believe that.

the action

given what's been said about Cassie's appearance, many of you will probably be thinking 'well why not walk?' and that's a fair enough thought but it wasn't my brain doing the thinking now.  I needed to empty my spuds and .... well...... I've fucked worse.  But in her defence, she's not shy in the bedroom and this is why my rating stayed as a positive.  DFK, OWO, RO, Rimming (me on her), fingering, ball licking, and all the usual poking, squeezing, licking, sucking, and chewing that is then generally followed by a vigorous (covered) banging until i'm pulling faces and filling a bag.

For my £45 (30 mins - I wasn't watching the clock but I probably used a little over 20 of those), I had met my objective.

would I recommend?  yes and no.  depends on how much you tend to focus on the fire place when you're poking the fire.
would I return? nah.

Offline Jomoore

Very fair review based on my visit to her not long after she arrived, if I remember correctly 3 or 4 yrs ago.  Couldn't fault her enthusiasm or service delivery, but I found it hard to keep wood looking at the belly and tats which were off putting. Nice enough lass though underneath.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

She sounds like a lass that worked there occasionally about 20 years ago, who I saw once. This one had huge hanging piss flaps, which I found a real turn off!

Offline Jomoore

This one had huge hanging piss flaps, which I found a real turn off!

Funnily enough I don't recall that, and I think I would have as it's one of my turn-ons   :D  Shows we're all different.

Offline soppyget

Nah, as flaps go, I would say cassie's were normal.  :lol:

Offline soppyget

Correction on price gents.  I paid £50 For the 30 mins.

Cassie said the price had gone up and although she didn't mention it was for the owo, that's how it's now presented on the website.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Think I saw her as Miss Blue.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=199227.0

If it is the same she is scary looking, but not unsexy.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 11:28:04 am by Ali Katt »