Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia_Ass - Cambridge  (Read 2187 times)

9 review(s) for Sofia_Ass (4 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline frankbolton51

External Link/Members Only

Encouraged by Jay's rave review, I booked Sofia by text for next day, no problem. I took the leisurely stroll over the bridge from my office in town, arriving on the dot. No answer from doorbell, so called, no answer. Texted, no answer. Called again, no answer. So I gave up and was back over the bridge when I got a text asking where I was. Returned and (eventually) admitted. By then it was 15 minutes past the appointed time.

She's a five-star looker, but I got only one-star service. Paid for half an hour, told "take your clothes off" as she went out to stash the money. On return, she went straight into OW, no preferences asked, no niceties. After a few minutes, half-hard (as OW isn't really my thing), she asked "what position?" Rather abrupt, I thought, but I couldn't resist that body and soon found myself cumming inside her doggy style. Then she quickly cleaned up and got dressed and I realised it was time to leave.

I'd got roughly 13 minutes of the 30 I'd paid for, and only six words out of her. I'd done nothing to deserve poor treatment, and I was clean and tried (as always) to be respectful and pleasant. Had it not been for the positive reviews I'd have put her down as just another very pretty but sharply 'professional' touring Rom. As it is, I can only say that she is maybe hit or miss, which is very sad, and a terrible waste of a lovely looker.

Offline king tarzan

Her ass looks maseeeeeev for her overall body frame
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hawai1

Her ass looks maseeeeeev for her overall body frame

No!
Not true.
She has no masseeeeeeeeeev ass at all!
Are you talking about this one?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.

Offline king tarzan

Offline hawai1

Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.

Offline king tarzan

You must be wearing binoculars when you visited here :D

I haven't seen her
Just observing via pictures

Offline JayEZ2K

Sorry, Frank. I wonder if she was behind schedule and overbooked, so was trying to rush you. In either case, poor treatment isn't justified.  :thumbsdown:

Offline thundercrackerxx

I should have gone by this review rather than the glowing positives she and her friend have. My experience was very similar to yours other than I wasn't kept waiting. But all very serviceable. Don't expect more than a pump and dump. I too was friendly and polite but she was like a robot.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 08:22:49 pm by thundercrackerxx »