Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tess McGill - Manchester  (Read 3619 times)

35 review(s) for Tess McGill (28 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hollywell

External Link/Members Only
Tess mcgill Manchester
200 hour and half
Booked in advance got no on day nice retro apartment easy free parking on site, I've seen tess before I  long time ago I find her attractive with a great  body, if you read her profile it helps.met at the door wearing a short dress with a low cut showing those tits offered a shower and drink took both.entered  the bedroom in my towel and started light kissing turned her round and started kissing her neck whilst removing her dress and she's playing with my cock as my hands are wandering everywhere. Onto the bed for ro tess is  quiet but responsive until she  has  a hard climax then owo great gentle technique, into 69 and then ppe applied and then spent the next hour fucking gently in loads of positions doggy pro bone, missionary standing up  finishing with more owo then cum on those tits, clean up nice naked chat  and on my way. A great time with an enthusiastic lover who delivered everything I wanted