Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Sexy_Sara - Aldgate East - Massive disappointment  (Read 2139 times)

70 review(s) for Luxury_Sexy_Massage (47 positive, 19 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline ali sugar

link: External Link/Members Only
meet: happened coupl of weeks ago
Location: 5 mins from aldgate east. Same flat from where Ashley used to be.

£80 for 30 mins confirmed OWO, DFK and CIM

Action: messaged her to arrange a meet for the afternoon as had the horn to be with a tall polish girl. Got to the location easily as been there before to punt Ashley. As soon as i entered the flat i liked Sara as she had girl next door looks.
Offered a shower and upon return got into kissing and it was from here the punt went downhill. After confirming on text that DFK, OWO & CIM is available. All i got was just a lip kiss and she didnt even show keeness to continue. On with OWO which i thought would be nice but turns out to be a bland one. She wouldnt DT or try to go past the tip. After like 5-6 mins she wanted to put condom on but i wanted OWO. She continued but this time i asked her for 69 to which she obliged and i went to town on her nice pussy and asshole.
Afte another few mins she decided to just wank and not give owo. She wouldnt talk, her body language was very unfriendly. I eventually had to jerk myself and hoped i can finish in her mouth but to my utter dismay and massive disappointment she just let me cum on the bed and refused CIM. I had to ask her for wipes and she didnt even bother to help clean up atleast. took a shower and left, only to never return again.
Save your money peeps and Avoid her.

Offline MLawro93

Bit of a jekyll and hyde this one at the moment

Offline tantraman

... i liked Sara as she had girl next door looks ...

... body shots collected here :music: