Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Babe Emma - Birmingham  (Read 1903 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6146334) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Online Man of steel

External Link/Members Only

Felt Horny, opted  for an indie, previously too much of a rush for Lush.

Chose Emma after reading previous reviews from punters. My friend in crime liked the idea of punting a young English brunette with big boobs and curvy body.

Comms good. From booking to outcome.

Apartment - Ibis hotel ..off Bristol Street.

Girl - pictures accurate. However a size 10-12. Bigger than I thought from pictures.  but not in a bad way. Nice and Curvy..Big tits pierced good to sick and play with and nice pussy to lick and penetrate.

Service - GFE..OWO..lots of DFK..punted hernon stop for 30 mins exploding in her whilst kissing her full on. Opted mainly for cowgirl and miss.. enjoyed ducking her massive tits and holding her curvy arse.

A positive - enjoyed the session. However a bit pricey at 100 for h/h. But if you prefer a young 22 year old English girl may 
be a good option for some.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline samsung1

Would you say her real age is 21? she looks more like 26/28

Online Man of steel

Asked her age during the punt. She said she was 22. Had no reason to doubt her..probably correct.

Offline Wood2017

Another positive review for English babe Emma, her looks already appealed to me but the fact she seems to be consistent on a service level has probably put her top of my hotlist now.

I just wish she advertised incalls in advance, rather than this bollocks with only putting her profile up on the morning of days she’s working  :unknown: