Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ella Hot - Aldgate East  (Read 2823 times)

45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5538812) (41 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
56 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6965921) (49 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline vingolly

Link: External Link/Members Only

The girl: Amazing body, fake tits, sexy feet and sexy outfits

Comms: Via text and quick replies

Service offered: OW, Sex, Foot Worship, Rimming, RO, Footjob

The meet: She dressed up in a requested sexy outfit that I saw on her profile. Money exchanged and stashed away while I waited for 5 minutes awkwardly. She entered the room, laid on the bed and I lay beside her while she rubbed my chest and body. Kissed her all over, licked her clit and ass was so tasty. She laid down and put her feet in my mouth and down my throat which I love. Her feet are so soft and seductive I would lick them all day. Fucked her in many positions, while she chocked me hard. She put her feet all over my dick and face whenever requested. OW and came inside
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 10:50:13 pm by vingolly »

Offline KanPunt

Appreciate the review.
What did you pay and for how long? 5, 10 mins walk from where?

Planning on seeing her too.

Offline vingolly

Appreciate the review.
What did you pay and for how long? 5, 10 mins walk from where?

Planning on seeing her too.

Sorry for missing those details. It was a 5/10min walk from Aldgate East station, however I found is very confusing to find the place.

I paid £120 for 1hr. No extras were offered. If you like feet she will allow you to do whatever you like to them. She stuffed them down my mouth, all over my face, chest and dick

Offline vingolly

Link: External Link/Members Only

The girl: Amazing body, fake tits, sexy feet and sexy outfits

Comms: Via text and quick replies

Service offered: OW, Sex, Foot Worship, Rimming, RO, Footjob

The meet: She dressed up in a requested sexy outfit that I saw on her profile. Money exchanged and stashed away while I waited for 5 minutes awkwardly. She entered the room, laid on the bed and I lay beside her while she rubbed my chest and body. Kissed her all over, licked her clit and ass was so tasty. She laid down and put her feet in my mouth and down my throat which I love. Her feet are so soft and seductive I would lick them all day. Fucked her in many positions, while she chocked me hard. She put her feet all over my dick and face whenever requested. OW and came inside

I also had three found with her, one in mish where she stared into my eyes, one in doggy on the bed and one in cow girl

Online Neil197

I've seen her twice and found her pleasantly submissive.
Finished both times ploughing her from behind while shoving her face in the pillow.

Offline tantraman

The girl: Amazing body, fake tits, sexy feet ...

... as per photos collected here :music:

Offline KanPunt

Sorry for missing those details. It was a 5/10min walk from Aldgate East station, however I found is very confusing to find the place.

I paid £120 for 1hr. No extras were offered. If you like feet she will allow you to do whatever you like to them. She stuffed them down my mouth, all over my face, chest and dick

Thanks for following up - helpful info.