Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XMiahabibix - Bradford  (Read 2443 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6681990) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline adamza

External Link/Members Only

Had a cracking punt with this lass.

Arranged meet via text, location in a Bradford apartment.

I found her facially attractive, I'm not great with sizes but would say around size 12. If you like a curvy lass, this girl may be for you, she is nicely proportioned and has a decent pair of tits and a nice ass. She advised age of early 30s which seemed about right.

We went straight in with full on DFK, then on to the bed for mutual touching and groping, and had a nice suck on her tits. Moved on to OWO and her technique was excellent with minimal use of hands and she took my full length in her mouth. Then into some 69 and she tasted nice and fresh.

Into some more DFK, then got a rubber on, Mia started on top in CG, grinding away on my cock. Switched into doggy and pounded away at her for a while. Unfortunately experienced the dreaded condom droop  :dash: so she suggested finishing me off by mouth...took the condom off and into some OWO, I told her I'd warn her when I'm going to cum but she didn't seem fazed by this. When I felt the sap rising, I told her, but she didn't pull away and took it all I'm her mouth. She helped me clean up, then went away to spit in the bathroom. Her profile says she charges extra for swallow, I'd assumed that CIM would have also been extra (hence why I'd warned her), but she seemed happy to let me CIM without extra charge. Not sure if the extra charge is exclusively for swallowing the load, or if she was just feeling generous that day :D I paid £80 for a 30 minute booking.

Ended up staying longer than the 30 minutes as she was quite pleasant to chat to and we had a few things in common, she didn't seem particularly eager to get me out of the room. She mentioned that she doesn't do back to back bookings, which is always a good sign  :thumbsup:

Overall, I enjoyed my time with an attractive lass who provided an enthusiastic service - will definitely return at some point.