Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela - Swinton  (Read 5392 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline stevew209

External Link/Members Only

Coms: pretty quick first text was sent at 10:30 and I was in her shower by 11:30.

Cost: £50 15 mins

Location: 'Red Door' house on the main road in Swinton, one of the downstairs rooms.

Time: Tuesday late morning

Angela: as she showed me to the shower which was up stairs I got a good look at her booty and pum pum.

On to the meet. I had mentioned in text that I wanted the rimming experience.

I started of lay on my back, shortly into it she said flip over and get on all four so I can play with your dick.

On all fours she tongue real deep in my arse (felt really nice)

As I felt my self getting ready to cum I took hold of my dick and wanked myself whilst Angela kept rimming.

She would mix the rimming up, light, heavy, penetrating.

I came on the towel which was layed down had a quick chat and left.

Shower was offered before and after.

Excellent service I will be going again.

Might see if she does prostate or strapon next time

Online Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

Coms: pretty quick first text was sent at 10:30 and I was in her shower by 11:30.

Cost: £50 15 mins

Location: 'Red Door' house on the main road in Swinton, one of the downstairs rooms.

Time: Tuesday late morning

Angela: as she showed me to the shower which was up stairs I got a good look at her booty and pum pum.

On to the meet. I had mentioned in text that I wanted the rimming experience.

I started of lay on my back, shortly into it she said flip over and get on all four so I can play with your dick.

On all fours she tongue real deep in my arse (felt really nice)

As I felt my self getting ready to cum I took hold of my dick and wanked myself whilst Angela kept rimming.

She would mix the rimming up, light, heavy, penetrating.

I came on the towel which was layed down had a quick chat and left.

Shower was offered before and after.

Excellent service I will be going again.

Might see if she does prostate or strapon next time
I’ve no doubt she will - seeing her again myself soon and looking forward to it

Offline Blue1878

Now this looks right up my street, may be worth a visit up the East Lancs very soon

Offline RimJobBob

Is the red door the old black door next to a pub?

Offline stevew209

There is a pub next door. I didn't check the name. The door to the flat is actually red

Offline bigbilly22

There is a pub next door. I didn't check the name. The door to the flat is actually red

Think it’s the Last Orders or something. The house is well used by many.

Offline antsz

This house is now well know to the local residents! I recently visited and got called a dirty bastard by a passing couple and some work men were jeering asking if I gave her a good seeing too  :lol: Plus the main road that runs past the near by police station was at a crawl and felt pretty exposed
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 07:42:29 pm by antsz »

Offline ooABoo

Last time i saw Angela she said that you can use the backdoor ( :D) i left that way and it brings you out further up the road near to the small car park / kwik fit.

Offline Kool Keef

This house is now well know to the local residents! I recently visited and got called a dirty bastard by a passing couple and some work men were jeering asking if I gave her a good seeing too  :lol: Plus the main road that runs past the near by police station was at a crawl and felt pretty exposed

Naming the pub & putting the colour of the door on here probably didn't help  :rolleyes:

Offline davey.edwards1969

Last time i saw Angela she said that you can use the backdoor ( :D) i left that way and it brings you out further up the road near to the small car park / kwik fit.

By the sound of things quite a few guys have used Angela's backdoor  :D

Offline antsz

Naming the pub & putting the colour of the door on here probably didn't help  :rolleyes:

Yeah that's a shame if the girls start to feel unsafe at that address because of leaks on here. Tbh I preferred her old address in Middleton as it  was more convenient

Online Captain caveman 69

If you want to visit this place go to the side street to the right take your first left and walk up the back alley till you reach the back of the house. You dont see anybody i do it on way out too .  :hi:

Offline Kool Keef

Visited there quite a few times using the front door & never had any problems, used the back way once & there was a mechanic looking at me with a knowing smirk.
If the locals are aware it's a brass house now maybe the back way will be more discreet, especially at night.

Offline lordoflight18

Visited there quite a few times using the front door & never had any problems, used the back way once & there was a mechanic looking at me with a knowing smirk.
If the locals are aware it's a brass house now maybe the back way will be more discreet, especially at night.
If the locals are aware of it then I'd question visiting at that point unfortunately. Seen Angela in the past and can't fault the service though