Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Eden_Moore - Bristol  (Read 7176 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6547490) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline simping

Her: External Link/Members Only

When: this morning
Where: Hotwells
Price: 200hr
Venue: clean, well presented apartment. Hits of bohemian lifestyle.

Saw the profile two nights ago and shot my shot as the kids would say these days. All coms where done through Adultwork all the up to the meeting point. Very good I'd say, once the booking was placed and confirmed she sent another email with the full address as well as a reminder to double check her etiquette and hygiene tab. Which I'd recommend also, made a blunder just 10mins into the meet. Through coms she come off highly professional and this shows with her booking process. I was early early (my fault, anticipated traffic to be heavy into center however was relatively laxed) sent an email to ask to come in slightly earlier however I was asked to wait a couple minutes. Those who like a girl with punctuality she's definitely the one. In the end I ended up buzzing at her place just a minute before the meet time.

Right place itself is easy to find, I had no problems whatsoever. It being morning it was quiet. I hope it's the same for different time periods. Greeted by a vivacious and bohemian looking woman. Very attractive, and in great shape! Age wise I'd place her 2-3 years pass her advertising...unless I'm mistaken ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  She's athletically fit, B cup sized breasts, and a fab peachy ass. I enjoyed spanking it and she loved taking the spanking. Money first. Offered a shower but refused, fresh as a daisy I was. Led to her bedroom and...wait getting ahead of myself. She has a cat. THOSE WITH CAT/PET ALLERGIES beware. She. Has. A. Cat! Little beauty rushed straight out the door when she open to greet me lmao. So where were we? Oh yes the bedroom.

Explored eachother, hands running up and down. Full on french kissing which naturally developed into deep french kissing. God the erotic nature of this one is one of a kind. I've seen a few masseuse profiles on the purple website that remind me of her, y'know: Sweet_MaryJane, BlueSeinna, GigiBelle, GingerTantric, JessicaMoon, Elfy_Touch, LolaYours..the well traveled, lives an indie-vegan bohemian lifestyle. Some of them I've always wanted to meet however they don't offer penetrative sex in their services (well with the exception of LolaYours), this tangent is going somewhere I promise lol if you like to have a proper massage and unwind but also enjoy the added penetrative service then yh, she's a bit in the pricey end! We got there...

As we kissed she stripped me off wanked me a little and asked what's first. Edge of the bed, I said. Do you like being dominant she asked, good I like that. Fucking win! Bent her over and tasted her. Her meaty pussy was a delight to devour. Rimmed her and buried my tongue deep into her pussy. Here comes the blunder I mentioned earlier, no fingers inside. Outside touch only. Got on the bed and received a spit-filled sloppy blowjob. Balls were taken care of by her mouth, after a while she applied some oils on the Johnson and tugged gently whilst slurping on the tip. 😵

I was undone. My turn to please her.

Pounding in doggy with a combination of spanking got her nice and creamy wet. Then came out the bullet. Whilst she worked herself up I played with her tits in standing position. Laid her in prone and played with her ass..."do you want to stick my butt plug in?" I grinned and asked if I could stick my cock instead. She agreed but only if we warmed up with the plug first. After a couple more minutes in prone she was ready to Johnson up her ass. Occasionally I like to treat the Johnson to anal, especially if it's a surprise anal that doesn't cost extra. Slow and steady as they say. Once she got accustomed to the site and girth I gave her all 😊 spanked her ass some more and runner my fingers through her hair and grabbed me a handful for that added effect.

I wanted to try missionary so off the condom and a thorough clean up. She boasts to taking yoga which piqued my interest in the first place; here I was about to test her flexibility. I must say lads she's pretty flexible. Legs fully spread out I pummeled until I heard her exclaim I was making her squirt. 💪😩
Tried legs over the shoulder and worked her clit till I got the second O... switched it up to cowgirl and boy can she ride a cock. My only regret about this punt is that I didn't her into the splits, I would've loved seeing her bounce up and down on the Johnson in that position lmao maybe next time 😅

Asked if she swallows, her response, a giddy yes. Off with the dom and watched her suck away as she knelt at my feet. Finished inside her mouth collapsed on the bed and caught my breath. Offered a shower to which I took, was probably there for another 5-10minutes. Didn't feel rushed and would happily return.

Offline boctoylover

Thanks for this review. Will see if I can see her myself in the couple of weeks

Offline Leaveitout

Age 26? Facially doesn’t add up, better in person OP?

Offline princerico

Review of the year.

Nice work.

Offline simping

I knoww she's definitely older than 26/8 maybe early 30s. She's good looking in person tho

Offline boctoylover

Thanks for this review. Will see if I can see her myself in the couple of weeks

Arranged to see her Saturday but she cancelled due to root canal surgery. If it’s any use all the communications to arrange were prompt and clear.

Offline simping

Saw her again.

Here are some updates:

Location has changed, she's now in bs6. The flat complex has a weird layout. She can buzz you in but only for the first gate. She comes to collect you through the second set doors. She's very discreet in what she wears, she surprised me with a great floral dress, high heels, and stunning matching set hiding underneath all that. Hindsight I showed have asked for a tone down appearance. It's a communal flat and I was matching her elegant style loool. 7/10 for discretion.
Services went for a body to body massage, it was surprisingly good. Like really good. Sex was good. At the time I booked 1hr30mins for 280 but I see now that it's gone up to 300. 🤨🤔
That's all folks

Offline MonkeyMarco

Top marks in the review simp, thanks.

Straight to my HL - SP, not you simp :D

Online davidvoss

Facially doesn't add is right  :lol: