Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Charly Phillips - Alcester, Stratford Upon Avon  (Read 5053 times)

13 review(s) for Charlyxxxx (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5643395) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jburke1215

Miss Charly Phillips - Alcester, Stratford Upon Avon - Positive

External Link/Members Only

Having had some rubbish punts over the years I always check here for reviews and was surprised I couldn't find one as she has 91 reviews on AW and has been on AW since 2012.

However there was something about the profile, and the fact I was soon to be in Stratford area, that made me contact her, very glad I did.

Location: Private house in village, approx. 30 minutes from Stratford

Lovely size 12 curvy figure, blonde, real tits, about 5' 8'', tattoes ( I don't mind, but some might).

Services: DFK, OWO, covered sex, real GFE ( if your girlfriend loves giving BJs!)

Good simple comms, initially via AW email, then text.

Her home is in a small village, but the directions she sent were easy to follow.

Plenty of parking and a safe feel about the place.

Was greeted by a beautiful friendly smile and she had dressed as requested, the stockings, high heels, secretary look. As requested in her profile money was handed over in an envelope, more kisses and then to the bedroom.

Slowly undressed her in front of a large mirror, lingerie, stockings, high heels were all good quality and then on to the bed, lots of kissing and fingering which she seemed to enjoy, chatting and cuddling.

Excellent OWO, followed by cowboy, doggy and finished with more OWO.

A very relaxing and fun time with an intelligent, friendly lovely lady.

I would most certainly like to see her again, just waiting to be in the area as it is a bit out in the country.

Offline WelshClipper

I regularly have a perusal of Charly’s profile.

I think she looks great and her photos are excellent.

Thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline Mahseve1

Great to see Charly maintaining her high standards.

Offline sensualencounter

Miss Charly Phillips - Alcester, Stratford Upon Avon - Positive

External Link/Members Only

Having had some rubbish punts over the years I always check here for reviews and was surprised I couldn't find one as she has 91 reviews on AW and has been on AW since 2012.

However there was something about the profile, and the fact I was soon to be in Stratford area, that made me contact her, very glad I did.

Location: Private house in village, approx. 30 minutes from Stratford

Lovely size 12 curvy figure, blonde, real tits, about 5' 8'', tattoes ( I don't mind, but some might).

Services: DFK, OWO, covered sex, real GFE ( if your girlfriend loves giving BJs!)

Good simple comms, initially via AW email, then text.

Her home is in a small village, but the directions she sent were easy to follow.

Plenty of parking and a safe feel about the place.

Was greeted by a beautiful friendly smile and she had dressed as requested, the stockings, high heels, secretary look. As requested in her profile money was handed over in an envelope, more kisses and then to the bedroom.

Slowly undressed her in front of a large mirror, lingerie, stockings, high heels were all good quality and then on to the bed, lots of kissing and fingering which she seemed to enjoy, chatting and cuddling.

Excellent OWO, followed by cowboy, doggy and finished with more OWO.

A very relaxing and fun time with an intelligent, friendly lovely lady.

I would most certainly like to see her again, just waiting to be in the area as it is a bit out in the country.
You must be searching in a weird way, as she has 13 reviews on here, including yours. Stick in her aw profile number 1501076 and you'll see them.

Offline jburke1215

Hi

your right there are lots of reviews, but they were for Charlyxxxx, I didn't know this so was looking for Miss Charly Phillips as per her current AW name.

From now on I will try to search by number only.

Cheers