Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Party Girl - Bristol  (Read 1321 times)

Offline juxta

External Link/Members Only

This was a no-frills, solid meet a couple of weeks ago. £80 for 30 minutes.

Contacted via text and found out she was only a 10 minute walk away in a house in a nice area of Southville near the harbour. Buzzed in and the girl was exactly like the pics fortunately, no bait and switch. I'd say she's late 20s, slim toned body and a small but juicy ass. Seems like a natural redhead too which is always nice.

Got down to action, started with me on my knees and my face in her ass and then switched positions with her giving OW before onto the bed and rotating through several positions finishing with doggy. Kiss and a hug at the end and I was on my way after about 25 minutes.

Few downsides - she left the room briefly for something during the meet but it was only for a minute and she apologised. Dodged FK during foreplay at the start too and only covered oral (though I'm seeing a few STD scare stories on the main page here so I'm not as fussed about OWO these days).

Overall, not mind-blowing but it was an enjoyable experience. Can't find an Adultwork profile for this girl and she only seems to pop up on Vivastreet.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ssddooo66

She look like her photos in person?

She looks a real hotty!

Offline juxta

Yeah, she's cute for sure and being a redhead was a bonus. Her body was tight too, she must work out.

Offline juxta

Looks like the listing has gone, that's the trouble with Vivastreet. I'll link another one if it pops back up this week.